Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so fed up today here comes a rant sorry......................
I have AF pains, white CRM, low back pain, neck and shoulder pain, bloated, feel sick, tired emotional and have itchy downstairs(all symptoms i get before my AF shows up!!!!)
have now been ttc for nearly 5 years and am on month 3 of Clomid/IUI, why am i not a mum yet!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else out there need a rant or am i being a spoilt brat? :'( :'( :'(

·
Registered
120 Posts
One thing you don't seem to have is this......

Here, catch....

^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Take it easy on yourself.....try to slow down a little tiny bit and above all, keep  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^.

Nothing has happened yet........take deep breaths

Lot's of prayers and positive vibes flowing in your direction from me...but I want them back when I get to day 13 !!!!!!!!

Sounds like it's torture, poor you xxxx

xxx

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks sweetheart but i really no my body and it will be over in a couple of days. :(
Sorry to be doom and gloom but i just cant take it at the mo and have to rant on here as it helps me let of steam.
DH and i had our 1st major row 2 nights ago in years and its made me realise that i am obbsessed with having a baby and he just wants me to be happy which made me feel very selfish,
i am driving him family and friends away because i cant bear to have to deal with their disserpointment as well as my own.
I totally believe in God and have prayed every day for this baby and for some reason he wont let me have it(i sound crazy i know!!!!)

Thanks for your kind words hun, i will be fine when my AF comes, i always am. x

·
Registered
120 Posts
My DH also says things like that....that he only wants me happy, but I think it's a load of rubbish.
He wants a child as much as me, or he simply wouldn't do it.

I can understand family being pushed away, but that's what they are there for....to support.

If they are being pushed, then they should not take that to heart.

These things, in the main take time.

I am very like you, I bash like hell on the keys and take out my frustration where I can by writing it out. It's very thereputic but still hurts like hell and doesn;t solve anything....feels damn good when it's in the process though.

People need to take a day in an IVF clinic tour to just get a grip on what a couple goes through...which is exactly why I am allowing the BBC into my home and life...to get 'joe public' and the families, and other couples undergoing the treatment to understand, a least from our aspect exactly what IVF all about.

At the minute, to be honest, we have suspended the BBC because we have been arguing too much and finding it all so testing.
We had to leave that to one side in the pending tray...but at the same time, the love we have is still there...just a little smothered.

The making up is nice though innit?

Much hugs........

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
look forward to seeing you on telly!!!!
Good luck sweetheart you deserve it your a nice person.  ^hugme^

·
Registered
395 Posts
Aw Nat,

I've just posted on our other thread, and then I read this one.
Man, I feel gutted for you.  ^eyes^

Words are usually useless, but  ^witch^ hasn't arrived yet, so I still have hope for you!
I so hope you are wrong on this one, and you get a very pleasant surprise -  ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^

My heart is truly with you,  ^Heart^  you deserve so much more!

Sending you loads of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
and  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ 

love ladyblue
          x

·
Registered
79 Posts
good luck nat,keep smileing and i hope the a.f dont get you,i no how you fill,i had bfn 2 days ago,still waiting for af but no its coming  had all the signs,your time will come ^reiki^ as will everyone else on here big  ^Cuddle^ and hope you get bfp very soon x

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thankyou sweetheart. :-* you too. x

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Natalie

I haven't posted you before...to be honest I haven't posted on here for a while.  Got my BFN on 28th Sept & somehow found it really hard to take in other peoples dissapointments & happiness............selfish or what!!!

I just want you to know that I hope evrything turns out well for you & just to say that your DH only wants the same.

This is my theory:-
It seems to me that us girls love the child we are so desperately after before it has even been conceived, but a man just doesn't seem to understand that feeling so therefore their main prioritie is us.  They haven't got the biological clocks that we have that give us a sense of loss every month when AF arrives, all they seem to be concerned about is us not going over the edge with stress, anxiety & heart break, but to us, sometimes we could do with them feeling our pain, even being given a day of it just so that they can understand!!!  We know our DH's want children, but I think we lose sight of the fact that there is no way they can feel the way that we do because they don't have the hormones & everything that goes with it to give them that feeling (that's my view anyway) lol!!!

I hope you don't think that I have rant on, but my theory has helped me understand why my DH has only been concerned with me & not my baby that I don't even have yet.........

It's hard darling...every single last morsel of this procedure......it beats any bloody roller coaster in the world, but you have to stay strong & most of all positive.  It's easier said than done I know but you have to try.

Take care & I send you all my love.............be strong ^bigbad^

Arwen (AKA Sam)  xxxx

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks Sam that was a really nice message and lovely to meet you :)
are you on 2ww at mo? where you up to?
hope you are well and happy, have a lovely weekend. x

·
Registered
56 Posts
hi natalie,r u testing 2day? if u r good luck and i really hope u get the bfp u deserve! try and stay positive (hard 2 do i know!) but theres lots of people on the other threads that have had af pains and got bfps.on a certain thread a girl had posted that cyclogest make ur body produce the af pains.i have also been concerned as from day 2 iv had backache which is what i always get before af.but since reading them posts that people had felt the same and got bfps i feel confident again now!  good luck hun!! take care lynette.x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.