Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Im on day 14 of my 2ww and have had a BFP since monday (day 11). I am finally coming to terms with the fact that its definitely positive after testing every day, but I just wanted to ask 2 questions:
1. Today is the last day of my pessaries and Im worried about not having that support any more - should I be worried or is the job that they were there to do done? Is there anything I can take to continue to help with keeping that embie in there?

2. I have had a pain in my R.H.S, what I think is maybe my ovary, on an off for a few days, but quite a lot tonight - what is this and is it normal?

Thanks in advance!
Beany x

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Firstly congratulations!!!!

The progesterone pessaries i would ring your clinic in the morning & make sure you are meant to stop them as some people & i was one of them took them up to 12w so to put your mind at rest give them a call & tell them you got your BFP & find out for sure.

Pain in your ovaries i believe is very normal for a while as they got so stimulated for the tx. Might be worth asking the clinic about that aswell & they will probarly confirm it is normal at this stage.

Best of luck

Sue XX :-*

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

Congrats on your ^BFP^

Each clinic do things differently regarding Progesterone some even test with blood tests to see what the levels are.  Our clinic only gave you enough for the ^2ww^ but I spoke to them and then agreed to continue providing these until the end of the 12th week.

If your worried then I would give them a call.

x x x x x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts