Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

Care have rang me to say that the 4 embies are doing well.day 2 btw 2 to 5 cell..however one is at 6 which is a bit fast.  :-[

They are Grade 2.

ET might be tomorrow at 11am, but they are going to see how they get on today, and possibe blast..

I am worried that they will not survive the night, and will so dividing.

Am I worring to much..

H X

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Hi,

I didn't realise they could divide "too fast" - I had mine put back on Sunday (day 3) & they were 8 cell grade 1s - so I'm guessing they couldn't have divided much slower than yours!

Good luck!

Try really hard not to worry - it is out of your hands now & worrying will just make you feel crap!!!

Jess xxx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

I also didn't know that they could divide too fast.  Did your clinic say this to you ???  I would just say that its a big eager  :)

All the best

x x x x

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Mine were 9 cells on day three when they are normally 6-8, embryologist seem to thing this was quite a good thing. Don't worry ^hugme^

·
Registered
632 Posts
We had a day 2 embie with 6 cells and they didn't use this one because it was too fast. Embryologist said it would be expected to burn itself out and dividing too fast can be a sign of abnormalities.

We had 2 x 4 cell embies that they put back on day 2, both were grade 2 and one has given us a BFP. 

Out of the 5 of ours that fertilized normally, 2 were put in, 1 was the "too fast" one and the other 2 were grade 3 so were discarded as were not good enough for freezing.
Hope ET went well    ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^
Love Karen

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
we had a day 3 et and they were compacting embies at this stage and was told this was very good.we are expecting twins.so they were fast embies.

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
i only ended up with 2 embies and they were both grade 2 - i am now almost 25 weeks with twins hun  ;)

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ positive vibes for your little embies  ^pray^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts