Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies,

Anyone else in their 2ww? Can't seem to find any threads of people at this stage  ??? ???

Am on day 3, had two embies put back in on Saturday, one 6 cell one 5 cell, am hoping they are dividing like crazy in me right now, apparently reaches blastocyst today - have my feet up and trying to think positive thoughts  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Keep going between 'i am pregnant' affirmations to 'shoot how are we going to pick ourselves up agai when this doesnt work?' getting a headache from it!

On the crinone gel,, have had sore breasts since they went back in, feel hot but temperature is fine and a few twinges tho know from last time this doesnt necessarily mean anything!

Would be great to chat to some other ladies along the way, OTD is 21st May

Hope ur all doing well  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello,

I am also on the two week wait. Forgot how awful the waiting is.

I had a 5 cell and a 6 cell embryo put back on Friday - OTD 19th M ^pray^ay.

This is my third go, I go from thinking 3rd time lucky to i'm not lucky enough!

Everything crossed for both of us!

Lots of love and sticky vibes ^pray^

Clare

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi girls,

I had FET yesterday (does that make me day 2 ??) 2 little frostie pops in bakin away, feelin like AF is well on her way to cause some torture but hoping with all my heart that its only a feeling x.

Test day is Tues 24th May, would love to hear from all the girlies testing round the same date

Fingers crossed for everyone

K

·
Registered
788 Posts
Hi ladies,

Another 2wwer here.  I had FET of 2 gorgeous 5 day blast transferred on Friday and I test on the 18th! 

I hate the 2ww it's absolutely doing my head in!  I'm currently off work for 3 months on a sabbatical to give myself the best possible chance!

Wishing you all the best of luck xxx

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi ladies - I am also on the horrid 2ww! this one is even worse than my previous 2! OTD is may 17th! I had 2 5day put back on may 3rd. I am not feeling positive at all if I am honest! I am also hot all the time - these hot flushes are a killer in this weather!

Fingers crossed for us all xxxxxx

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi all!!

had 2 wee embies a 7 and 8 cell put back on Sat morning and test date is 23rd - driving myself nuts and wondering what symptoms everyone is having? My tummy been a bit sore today with cramps and its stressing me out bigtime!

Hope everyone is well xxx

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Ladies

Good to hear from some other people on similar timescales - how hard is this 2ww???!! :mad:

I've googled four different things today after promising myself not to!!! Ooops never did have much will power, home my embies have sticking powers  ;) ;)

Hot flushes went away Monday evening, still sore (.) (.) ha ha i do like the way this is typed on here!
a lot more pains/twinges today, totally feels like AF coming, also sneezing a lot - could be the hayfever I hear you say! ;D ;D
And after not feeling randy for ages I'm totally up for it, typical ^bigbad^ Sorry if thats tmi!
No other signs/symptoms, oh please would love some nausea and vomiting ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Got a few busy days coming up can't wait as 21st seems ages away

^hugme^ ^hugme^ to all, let me know of your symptoms, results and here's to lots and lots of stiiiicky thoughts
xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi,

I am also on the 2WW!! Had two blastocysts transferred yesterday and OTD is 25th May.  Am feeling quite anxious but excited at the same time.  This is our third and last ICSI cycle so fingers crossed ^pray^

1 - 10 of 10 Posts