Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,
I am on my 2 ww but have a few questions in my head, when we had our cycle monitored we were told that we should reach blastocysts.  Anyway we didnt and transfered 2 embryos on day 3.  Does anyone have success stories of transfers which do not reach blastocyst stage? I am not sure if I should be worried as I am presuming they werent good enough to progress to day 5.  Am I talking nonsense? Would really appreciate advice as want to be realistic a well as positive.  I was under the impression that bastocyst is best...
thank you
with love to all the people who are on this site which has taught me so much
sarah x

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
Hi Sarah,
I think that they usually only transfer blastocysts if there's loads to choose from. If 2 are 'standing out' as the best early on, they transfer them on Day 3 (to the best place for the embies - you!). There are LOADS of ARGC girls who got BFP's after Day 3 transfers.
Wishing you loads of luck for a BFP after the torture of the 2WW!!
Jane
XX

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
I had 2... 3 day embies transfered!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Jane  (and other unnamed menber)for the encouraging message, you have really really put my mind at rest, I will now make sure I remain positive and take it easy, thanks again, sarahx I like to hear success stories such as yours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.