Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Can anyone help me ease my mind.

I am really struggling today and its only day 4, I am shattered, feel nauseos and am getting really bad cramps, really bloated and feel like I am going to get my af any moment.

I am taking 3 HRT tabs a day and 2 x 400mg of cyclogest, I thought this would keep af away. 

I may be obsessing but i deffo feel yukky,  I really hate this 2ww

·
Registered
38 Posts
i dont think i,m going to be much help but i,m 4 days in too and feel just the same..
very heavy down stairs..
i did feel like this last cycle af did show but not till 12 dpo
all i can say is its a normal feeling and were all different as is each cycle
fingers crossed for both of us
love and baby wishes poppy

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Poppy

Glad its not just me then, really hope evil witch stays away for us both.

I promised myself I wouldn't obsess this time, but 4 days in and its started already.  Must pull myself together.

Good luck Poppy I'm sure we'll bump into each other again.  What day are you testing?  Are you tempted to test early?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello Girls,
I'm also on Day 4.  Had ZIFT (laproscopy transfer to fallopian tube) so sore tummy and was very iccky on way home from hopital.  Back to work tomorrow.  Stitches out Wednesday. Are you both back at work or taking some time off during 2ww?    ^goodluck^

Roseflower
xx

·
Registered
38 Posts
hello .
i,m taking a week off doing 2ww and so confused what i should and should not do
fingers very crossed for you both xxx

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Poppyfish.

How are you feeling and Roseflower how are you both feeling?

I am feeling dreadful.  I have been so stupid and done a HPT this morning which I think is day 9 ET was 16th, and it was a negative.  Up until the last couple of days I had been having all sorts of rumblings and pains down below but nothing for the last couple of days, so I thought I'd just do a test.  Now I have convinced myself it hasn't worked and have been in floods of tears and state of despair pretty much all day.

Really must try and pick myself up not coping with this very well at all.

Take care

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Sacha
Really difficult time, I know.  You may just have tested too early.  Everybody is different with how our bodies react with the drugs and various pains/nausea etc that we may be feeling or not. Don't get too dis-heartened.  The hormones will also be making you feel very emotional.
Keep on in there hun. Fairydust on its way to you  ^fairydust^

Roseflower
xx

·
Registered
38 Posts
^idiot^hi girls
i,m just so bad at this 2ww
i,ve eaten the contents of our kitchen (stress and giving up smoking)
i,m trying to be positive but i,m way to scared to be too positive.
i have no symptoms no sore boobs or cramps i,m just really irratable
this i have now convinced myself is a sure sign of af.... :'(
so all i can do is  ^bigbad^bash some sence into my little head and wait
sasha it might just be our turn and i so hope it is
if and i,m been positive when i say this ..it does not could i pick your brains on fet (my last option)
dh or myself dont want to go threw with a 3rd icsi but we have just 2 lil frosties
good luck to you both
lots of great baby vibes
and positive pep talks not to long now xxx :-* :-* :-* :-*

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi ladies,

Day 4 was and alway has been my worst day of all.  No idea why but a real down day in the whole 2ww.  Physically and more, emotionally.  I think it is because the euphoria of the ET wears off and you realise that it is, after all a very long wait ahead.

Day 6 (yesterday for me) was also quite a down day.  I had some AF pains and I felt I should be feeling something different. Also felt like I had no symptoms Poppie, my boobs where not painful. Felt like it hadn't worked BUT .........

Today, I think I have had an implantation bleed so up in cloud 9 again.  My boobs although slighly more tender, feel a little bigger.  This is the 6th IVF attempt and with previous fails it is so easy to think the worst because it is the only thing that I know.  But, I have been thinking that if it is negative, there will be time (too much of it) to be upset, but while I don't know for sure I am going to TRY and enjoy the possibility of a positive.

Be gentle on yourselves.

Sasha, hang in there, my thoughts are with you.  You could have tested too early.

Cheers,
Andy Test on Tuesday.

·
Registered
38 Posts
:-*cheers andy
that sounds very positive xxxfingers crossed
i,m still waiting for any symptoms .. but hey i,m happy and healthy and whatever the result i can always try again sometime
good luck and lots of glue poppy xxxxxx :-*

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good morning girls

Andy sounds like good news for you fingers crossed and thanks for the encouraging words. ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Poppyfish heres hoping its our time to. 

Boobs are really big and sore today but that could mean af too so am not reading too much into it.  Not as emotional today (day 10), but who knows what is going on anymore.  I think I have resided myself to the fact that it hasn't worked but that feeling can change as quick as the wind, Poppyfish I too have been pigging out and have to say I feel much better for it, had a lovely meaty pizza with garlic bread and cheese last night and it was really scrummy.

Catch up with you again soon

·
Registered
38 Posts
sounds so like me sacha ..
my boobs are just fine !what a crazy world when all i want is sore boobs and a bloated tum.... ^Bubble Gum^take care poppy

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello Girls,
I'm getting terrible cramps and feeling ravenous all the time.  (.)(.) a bit bigger and slightly sore.  What's this implantation bleed?  Not had one and on day 10 - does this mean it will be bfn?

:( Rosie xx

·
Registered
38 Posts
as i understand not everyone has one ..
i can relate to the hungry horace bit i,m putting that down to the gestone i was not this bad last time
i,m wondering if thats causing some of the cramps only mild but so like af i,m worried xxx
love and glue poppy :-*

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.