Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i am just looking for reassurance from someone, I have been up all night with stomach cramp, not severe but definetely there, it has subsided now.  Does this mean it's all over?  result date is the 12th July. Please help!!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
my tummy has been doing that on and off for a while but really low down, i find its worse if i do a bit much or reach for something - naughty me. It could be your body still recovering from the procedures.

good luck

love

Sam

xx

·
Registered
197 Posts
I had cramps on day 9 after EC and spotting, which may indicate implantation bleeding (Oh I hope so), and the cramps have since stopped, but got an ache down my right hand side and finding it difficult to even put my seatbelt on and reverse off my drive.

Stomach VERY bloated - has been since EC, test on 10th July - 5 dreaded days to go.

Good luck everyone

Its awful trying to keep your sanity isnt it??

Kerri xxx

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hiya ... I had severe cramping during my 2ww ...im sure if you scroll back through the posts you'll fing my panic posts thinkin its all over etc. I was awake several nights in pain and in tears . This is quite common from what ive heard and try not to worry to much ...are u taking cyclogest cos this gives you major wind which feels just like period cramping . I went on to get a BFP wed 29th wahooo ...so think positive m8 dont give up hope !! ^reiki^ ^reiki^

xxLaura

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.