Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On day 6 of post transfer of two frozen embryos both 4 celled,had twinges and a heavy feeling on my left side for 4 days but now that has gone ....now I feel my period will start at any moment ,a little sickly feeling and back ache I know I wont start as I am using progesterone gel twice daily and taking 4 progynova tabs,and until I get off these I was told by the hospital no period will appear,want to do a test on day 10,hoping a faint line may appear.....anyone in the same boat...xxxxxx ::)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi Cicley

I'm on day 7....had 2 frosties transferred last Thursday.  I am having dull aches in my stomach and I must admit I felt like AF was about to arrive.  Although they feel like P. pains, for some reason, they do feel slightly different to the usual aches and pains.  Oh, it is so confusing for us all!

Keep positive

Love

Joanne
xxx

^fairydust^

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the words of encouragement,looking for any positive signs of a possibility that this could be it....xxx wishing you all the best xxxx :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
i feel exactly the same way mine were put back in 7 days ago ive been really worried too

·
Registered
98 Posts
well girls ive made it to day 8 after fet,a little back pain and a little abdominal pain

·
Registered
38 Posts
hi cicley
i,ve just had a failed icsi and i wondered how long it was before you started your fet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.