Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

feel gutted today :'( :'(. Day 7 of  ^2ww^ and got  ^witch^ pains.
Looking for reassurance but know deep down that it is all over.
Anyone else had similar pains?

Liz

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Liz :)

Can't tell you how many people have had AF cramps and gone on to have BFPs but it's loads.....honestly. And i certainly did too.

Sending you some positive vibes hun ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi Liz,

I'm on 2ww and on day 6 today, have had waves of af pains since et and some quite deep ones tonight too, it always scares me, but I just blame it on the cyclogest and your body relaxing after drug overload. Keep really positive and rest well over next few days this is implantation time!!!!
LOL
Sarah

·
Registered
66 Posts
Liz, same for me too.

Since ET in have had cramping every day (once the ovary pain went away!!), and today it seems worse than ever.  I have just taken two paracetamol and am going to ignore it.  I am only on day 4 since ET

Sculley

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I had AF pains night before last and early hours of yesterday am, but they have gone now.  I also woke up this am with the mother of all headaches !

·
Registered
66 Posts
Lorri, poor you...hope headache gets better.  I have IM'd you.

·
Registered
254 Posts
In a normal cycle I do not get any warning of AF arriving and no cramping anymore.  I used to, but not for well over 10 years.  In the early hours of this morning I did have mild cramping/dragging - similar to my old AF style pains, but as with Lorri it seems to have gone now. I am on day-7 post ET / day 10 post EC.  Not sure which to count from?

Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm on day 6 of 2ww (counting et as day 1).  My embryologist told me that implantation would take place between day 5-7, if that helps.

I too have been analysing every twinge and worried about the "normal" AF pains I am having, although all my friends who have children have assured me that they all had these pains during their pregnancy's and it's nothing to worry about.

I was sick this morning and have felt nauseous this afternoon, but have convinced myself I'm coming down with a bug as it's far too early for it to indicate anything else, isn't it?

Good luck to everyone.  I'm testing on 27 October and definitely not doing it early!  I've booked the day off work though, in case it's a negative (maybe I should be a bit more optimistic!).

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hi Jackie, I'm also testing on 27th.

I too am analysing every twinge, although I have had abit of stomach cramp today, which makes me think af is coming.

Thanks for the info about implantation, didn't realise it was as long as that after ET.

Sending lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Karen xx

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hi I'm on day 6 post et. I've had AF pains since transfer. I don't know what to think except be positive  ^reiki^ I am. Take care. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi Liz

I am only on day 3 (do u count E/T as day one???) and have also had 'had AF pains since transfer... after reading everybody's response it does seem normal... so fingerscrossed!!

take care sending u all lots of   ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm not 100% sure but I've counted et as day 1 (I think you do).

The waiting is awful isn't it?  One day I feel up, others really down and negative (like today).  Was sick yesterday morning and was hoping to be sick again today (how awful is that!) but nothing doing, although have felt queasy all day.  Not sure if that's the cyclogest, although I've checked every website going and one of them say that nausea/queasiness is a side affect.  Probably just me worrying about everything that's making me feel sick!!!

Role on next Thursday (for me) and test day for everyone else so we can be put out of our misery!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Jackie I really don't know...

I am a little confused in my book it says e/c is day 1 ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^

Is that right???

I hope u r feeling better today - the waiting is hideous - I am also feeling a little sick and completely off my food (very unlike me!) but putting it down to the cyclogest?

Goodluck with the next 5 days - ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Hi

I've been feeling sick & off my food too since DPT2 & thought it was the antibiotics!!!
I think it's the cyclogest as my MIL had to have prog injections whilst pg with DH & she was sick for 6 months!

Ronnie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.