Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I woke up this morning (day 7 since e/t) and feel like I am back to normal, my tummy is less bloated, I felt hungry for breakfast (which I havn't for ages) and I have not af cramps today I also just feel more myself in general.

I know it is probably silly, but I just feel like this means it probably hasn't worked and am wondering if anyone else has felt the same?

I had promised myself I would ignore any signs/symptoms but it is easier said than done.

Just looking for a little feedback!!

Cheryl x

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi Cheryl, I had FET on Tuesday, my tummy is normal this morning as it has been bloated, put it down to the evasive stuff they do.  Are you on any progesterone at all?

I have always felt negative on every cycle and it doesn't get you anywhere, try to be positive. I know it is very very hard, but if it is negative (which it won't be!) then deal with it when you get that result. I am trying so hard this time to be positive as I hear it makes all the difference.

I have always looked for signs, but the drugs can give false hopes.

Cramps are supposed to be a good sign aren't they? Lets hope so.....
Good luck x

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Meggie Moo, I do agree with you about looking for signs, I know there is no point really and as you say a positive outlook is probably best  :)

I am on progesterone (I think thats what they are) Cyclogest pessaries.

Good luck to you too

Cheryl x

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Cheryl
I am to on Day 7 post ET and have no symptons. The last 2 cycles I have been bloated and have had sore boobs but nothing this time.
Am testing on 16th (my bday!) ....

Its hard to stay positive, my 1st cycle I was convinced it had worked but the 2nd cycle I was totally the opposite (think I was trying to prepare myself for the emotion that goes with a negative).
Not sure what to think this time??
Trying to be positive but also realistic that it hasn't worked again...?

Good Luck for 19th
Jen x

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Jen

Hope you are doing ok, I think I will probably test earlier than the 19th as it is a long wait, I can see myself doing it around the day yours is due  ^police^ , It is weird that you said you were convinced that it would work 1st time, I sort of feel like that (even though not so much today) I think it is that you see these lovely embies that look great going in and you just sort of feel confident - well to start with anyway.

Best of luck for 16th  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Cheryl x

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi girls

I'm on my 2ww (clomid Cycle) and I also felt human again on day 7 and I have put it down to the drugs.

I had a bloated tummy, sore boobs, felt sick and then woke up feeling fine on day 7 and I too don't know whether its a good thing or not.

I'm trying to keep positive and carry on as normal until test day but I can't help myself knicker checking and twinge analysing and I'm sure I will end up on the wanted list by the ^police^.

Were half way there only another 7 days to go it's not really that long (yeah right)

Good luck girls

Nettie
xxx

·
Registered
154 Posts
Morning ladies, I am now on 7 day post FET and feel normal. I went through the tears and tantrums last week, not much pains though, but had a frozen cycle so ovaries normal.  Anyway heres hoping we don't need symptoms to fall on.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.