Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
Hope nobody minds but Ive logged on for a bit of a "ME" moan- sorry!  :(

I'm on day 8(i think ) of the 2ww, I am due to test next Thursday. This is our 3rd 2ww and it doesn't get any easier does it??!!

I have been feeling sooo positive all week but i woke up this morning feeling so blue.
I have got awful AF pains, sore boobs ,feel nauseous, increased CM(sorry if tmi) and I feel really hot and bothered.
I have come out in lots of spots on my face - (I never suffered with spots as a teenager!!!) and I just feel like bursting into tears  :'(

I am convinced its going to be all over soon as I bled early on the other 2ww.

I am really sorry for being a moaner but at times like this it feels like nobody on the "outside" understands!

Good luck to everyone else testing soon  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^
Love Leanne xxx

·
Premium Member
4,804 Posts
Hi Leann ,
Huni , i'm sending you some ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and a great big ^hugme^ , it sure sounds like you need it !!
I am currently on day 9 of the 2WW and i also test next Thurs . I have been feeling calm and quite positive , untill Tuesday , when for no apparent reason i felt totally blue and tearfull , so i really do understand hun & i really sympathise with how you are feeling .
This is my first 2WW , so i can't offer much advice to you , try and take it easy , drink lots of water and milk and repeat positive afermations to your self , all day i am saying in my head ''my embies are safe inside me and all is well'' i like to think that positive thought will help ^fingerscrossed^ .
Wishing you much ^reiki^ & ^sticky vibes^
^fairydust^
Freespirit x

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Freespirit,

Thanks for the  ^hugme^, I really needed it!
I will have a go with the positive thoughts and hope it works!!  ^No AF^

Just wanted to say  ^goodluck^ with the rest of your 2ww, fingers crossed for us both!!
Im sending you lots of  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ back
Take care
Love Leanne xxx

·
Registered
120 Posts
just wanted to flap some dust your way...  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Because I think it's lovely and it helps.................

Best wishes

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hi there ladies - I am on day 8 too (counting from egg fertilisation). And I feel totally weird today. Have felt nothing up to now and today feel a bit sick. Also have this feeling in my abdomen - not cramps exactly but a kind of full feeling (can you relate?). I'm just terrified. On one hand I'm hoping the embies have taken and on the other worried about building up my hopes to have them dashed. I'm a wreck. Is this feeling in tummy a good sign? Or is it Af on the way? The clinic says that the drugs mask the symptoms of pg and you just can't tell (useful, huh?) Also the counsellor is away and fully booked for tomorrow - so what am I supposed to do!!?? I think women in 2ww should have priority as this surely is a maddening time. How you two doing?
Bernie xx

·
Registered
267 Posts
hi girls
I am on day 9 of 2ww and its driving me crazy. I have had pains, felt sick and actually been sick, had the runs,back ache and yesterday and today bits of brown gunge.

So i sympathise with you all as this is my 2nd go and really wanted it too work but feel like it could be all over by the weekend as feel like AF is imminent.

Please try to stay positive lol i know i dont sound it but if you havent had a show then your still hanging on in there.

Best of luck to you all

Love and babydust

Sharon
xxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
hi girls

alot of us are on day 8/9

and thsi is my 5th tx and i have had af pains :'( hoping its the pesseries

take care nikki

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello ladies, its good to know im not losing the plot!!

Mrs nikkiuk and wannabemum- Thanks for your kind wishes and babydust,
mrsnikki- heres a ^hugme^ and  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ back to you. It does help doesnt it!

Sharonw - sorry youre feeling so down, sounds like youre having a bad time too. Dont give up hope, sounds like the brown gunge could be implantation  ^reiki^

Nikki- good luck with the rest of the 2ww, im hoping the pain is the pessaries too

Thanks again for your replies and good luck to eveyone testing soon
^fairydust^  ^fairydust^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^
Love Leanne xxx  ^No AF^

·
Registered
599 Posts
Hello

I am on day 8 also and I am feeling nothing really, apart from a lot more positive than the last 3 2ww's. I have no aches or pains, not sure if that is a good thing.
I am eating lots of pineapples and brazil nuts this time, the pineapples are really a chore to eat now ( I have probably lost it, I have been eating them for weeks now!!!! ^idiot^ ^idiot^). I will try anything.
Everything keep your spirits up, I know it is really hard but just think how far we have all come, I am sure it is going to be a good and  ^BFP^ ^BFP^ month for us all.

Pebble x

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
hiya pebble

havnt heard from you for a while how are u? hows the 2ww going its drivin me ^idiot^ ^idiot^ not long now
^reiki^ ^reiki^ no testing early you naughty girls  ^bigbad^ ^police^ ^police^ well ive had af pains on and off since day 5  :eek: so it could go ither way

take care love nikki

·
Registered
599 Posts
Hello Nikki

I am fine thank you, I have had no pains at all, I just feel like my normal self (whatever that is!!) not sure if that is a good thing or not.

I am still on the pineapple a day and brazil nuts I definitely think that I am going  ^idiot^ ^idiot^ mad too!!!!

I go back to work Monday so I think that next week will probably go quite fast for me. Are you at work? I hope it works this time, not sure where we go from here if it doesn't.

Take Care, keep me updated.

Pebble x

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi girls

I'm also on day 8 today and test next Thursday (our Anniversary!) and am gradually losing the plot!  ^idiot^ Went back to work on Wednesday but haven't exactly been "with it"! It doesn't help that nobody in work knows about the tx, so I haven't even got an excuse!

It's becoming a real struggle to stay away from the pee sticks, I know it's my own fault and shouldn't have bought them beforehand, but the temptation is so excrutiating at times! Definitely need the  ^police^ keeping their eye on me!

I've got really veiny sore boobs at the moment and get the occasional twinge in my tummy, but that is probably just my ovaries shrinking back to normal. Is it me or is every symptom designed to induce paranoia - one day I "feel" pg, the next day AF is definitely on her way! I don't know about sedation for EC, they should offer it for the entire 2ww and wake us all up when it's over!

Take care and keep as positive as it's possible to be during this emotional torture!

Love and  ^fairydust^  ^fairydust^  ^fairydust^ to you all

Jacqui
x

·
Registered
599 Posts
Hi Jacqui

I know exactly how you feel, it is torture, I said the same thing today, that I should of been sedated for the 2weeks!! Funny how we all think the same in this situation.

I am on day 9 and not testing until next sunday 16th, you are testing earlier than me, what I don't know is that why clinics have different dates for testing!! :mad:

I go back to work on Monday been off for 2 weeks, not looking forward to it as I know my mind will be elsewhere.

Take care and good luck

Pebble xxx

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Pebble

What a coincidence - you're right though, we all think and feel more or less the same in this situation.

Wow - that's 18 days - why are they making you wait so long? I think some take it from the day of fertilisation, others from ET, but 18 days seems a bit excessive! I don't think I'd be able to last - it's hard enough with just another 6 days to go - I'd be tearing my hair out by Sunday!

Good luck for when you go back on Monday, but first hope you have a really nice relaxing weekend.

Take care and fingers crossed for you too

Jacqui
x

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Good morning girls
just wanted to send some  ^reiki^ your way ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
120 Posts
Pebble, you test same day as me!!!! (sunday 16th).

Scary isn't it?, My own head's 'done in' and I am snapping everyone elses off.

DH has gone to the baths and I'm sure it's to get away from me because I'm being such a worrier over this.

I can see his eyes glaze over when I start telling him how I feel, but I have no family here and I'm not working at the minute, so I only have him to talk to.

I'm feeling a bit better in my tummy today, but still hurting lot's when I bend down, sneeze or get in and out of the car.

Boobs seem amazingly sore and I'm getting spots on my chin, which I'm NOT happy about at all....but I know this is side-effects of the Cyclogest.

I had a thought today about these three embryos..that they could already have vanished and I'm worrying for absolutely nothing. The wait is killing me.

Your test date does seem stretched,  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I'd be tempted to HPT before then for my own sanity...have you asked why?

Much love and a sprinkling to everyone else...... ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
599 Posts
Hi Wannabemum

I am sure that you will be fine, I am not feeling anything no side effects from the cyclogest, so I dont know what to think really.

I am sure that your 3 embryos are doing just fine, I am thinking that our bodies probably know now if it has worked or not, it is really weird as you just want to know either way to get it over with. 

Good luck and I will be speak to you soon over the next week, 16th! sounds like its going to be a happy day ;D ;D

Pebble x

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.