Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

It's day 9 since my FET and I'm going a bit mad!  One minute I feel grumpy  :(, next minute I feel really happy  :).  Also, had a few cramps on around Day 6, but nothing major (in fact, I'm thinking now that I might have imagined the pains?  ^idiot^).  My boobs are only tender in the evening and not so bad in the day, but look really huge!  I've had no spotting either, just a bit of yellowish mucus. (sorry to be so to the point!). My cycle is usually 35 days, so my period would normally be due today, but no sign.  I'm due to test next Friday and I am tempted to do a HPT 2morrow  ^police^.  Also, my stomach is really bloated.  I'm taking pessaries and 16mg of prognova each day.

Any advice much appreciated!

Love

Joanne
xxxx

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi Joanne.  Know what you are going through.  You sound relatively calm which is really good.  I have done two cycles, one in 2003 and I got a BFP and have a 13 month old DS. 

This time round my test date was 6th May (day 14 after ET), but I couldn't wait as it was driving me potty.  I had lots of cramps, like af pains, which I also had the first time round.  This time round I knew it could be my womb stretching etc. and that it may not be af arriving.  I didn't have any other symptoms particularly except I was in a dreadful mood and on tenterhooks.

I tested on day 11 and luckily got a feint blue line.  I tested days 12, 13 and 14 and it got darker - BFP.  Problem is if you test too early you may get a negative, which could be because HcG levels are low.  By day 14 it could turn out positive.  If you get a positive early, then it's a great sign but still worth testing on day 14 too.

I have my scan next Thursday and I can't wait to see if we have a heartbeat.  I'm very anxious.  I have had nausea and tingling boobs and as you say, cervical fluid is present too.

Try to hold off to near as day 14 as possible to save even more worry and heartache as you won't necessarily get the true result that you want so early.

Good Luck.  Flumpette x

·
Registered
40 Posts
hi Joanne

I'm also due to test next friday and the wait is unbearable!
I went out yesterday and bought a first response HPT but i am
going to try and hold off for as long as poss.
I have had no cramping or bleeding just sore boobs which i,ve
put down to cyclogest.  I'm trying to stay optimistic, but emotions
are a bit like rollercoaster, one minute i'm feeling quite happy then i'm
depressed and thinking the worst! I'm getting a bit irritable and snappy
now as the time of HPT gets near as everything else in your life seems
completely irrelevant! 
Good luck joanne!

rookie  :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
hello there ladies.
                        i had et on 11th may due to test friday 27th i am also going mad sore boobs on a nite did have cramps in lower tummy but gone now still very bloated mind look about 10 month preggers already any way will go as full of cold and cant stop sneezing
                                        lots of luck smoggie xxx ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi girls , i will be testing on the 29th. this day next week i will know either way.
I am the same ,somtimes i feel positive the next i feel its all over.
I have had some cramps,and sore boobs,probably due to pessaries.
But one strange thing is that i can smell lots of smells that my husband cant pick up.
I would love to think it was a preg symptom but i think it would be far to early if it was.
I hate waiting!!! :mad:
Good luck everyone ^reiki^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.