Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm on day 9 after ET of 2 day transfer and just had some brown when i wiped (sorry) i really feel like af is coming.  meant to test on wed 14 days post EC.  just done a test with a cheap HPT and it was BFN, which was no surprise.  i want an honest opinion if this is the end!

·
Registered
849 Posts
dont give up hope, it maybe just impanting and you wont get the bfp for a few days

^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^
Kate

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Hi

Day 9 post et is way too early for a HPT to detect a BFP hun so don't give up hope yet ^hugme^ ^hugme^ the bleeding your experiencing could be implantation, it could be breakaway bleeding from your Cyclogest it could be a number of things other than AF so do try not to give up just yet stay ^reiki^

^goodluck^

Axxxx

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for replying.  yeah i knew it was too soon to test but just wanted to check the trigger had gone and was feeling devilish and 'so what'!!  anyway update is no more 'brown'! and AF pains have gone,sort of! in a way i'm glad itshappened as  its brought me back down to earth and back to reality that it may not work.  so if it does it will be a nice surprise. i do know now that there is a chance it could work but not holding out too much.!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
fingers crossed for you  ^reiki^ i had exactly the same experience on my last cycle and the result is asleep in my arms as i type.

good luck

sam

·
Registered
849 Posts
well its good that the brown stopped so we will keep praying for you
^reiki^
^pray^
best of luck

kate

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

It could be implantation bleeding and it might have implanted late  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  I would say hold off testing for a few more days  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

All the best

x x x

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just to update.  i got a BFN.  it was a low postive.  my hcg was 13 so something happened they just didn't finish the job!!  so i am treating it as a positive experience.  my levels could go up but unlikely and also AF is defo on its way!!  ^witch^ ^witch^

i have to re test with bloods next week to check the levels have gone down if i have had a bleed and if they have gone up if i haven't. 

So thank you all for your advice, it kept me going for a few days!!  ^hugme^

Becks xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
849 Posts
remain positive, stranger things have happened
^reiki^ ^reiki^

1 - 9 of 9 Posts