Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI

Iam on my day 9 of my 2ww and this evening i have had a browny pinky discharge or spotting... am really worried as it really feels as if AF is about to arrive.  Is this what is known as implantation bleeding or am i really about to come on. 
I have quickly administered a pessarie just in case to see if it makes any difference... PLease help... i think im gonna be on and that this is the beginning of my period. Is it all over? Should taking the pessarie make any difference? If it is implantation bleeding how long does it last?  Can my normal period still start at this time? I really need so advice.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hiya,

It could easily be an implantation bleed so just try and keep positive :)

Cramping is quite normal during the 2ww so don't give up hope just yet :)

See how you go for the next couple of days, I'm sending you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Luv,
Katrina.

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Taba

Please try not to worry, I know easier said than done  :p

I had same discharge on day 10 then noubt for a couple of days although cramping continued and I was convinced af was on her way (still am ^confused^ )

But got my BFP on test day (still spotting occasionally on and off now - so the worries are still at hand) but many of the girls on here have convinced me this is much the norm  ;)

Sending you loads of posi vibes and luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^fairydust^

Loadsa love
Jax
xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.