Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya everyone,

have posted this on another board so sorry for the repeat! I still havent had af and am on day 9 of d/r using bus injections. Am worried if this is normal - shouldnt i have had af by now? Also concerned that i wont be ready for stimms on thurs  :(

Can anyone share any experiences? xxxx

·
Premium Member
7,539 Posts
Hi there - I was on the nasal spray not the injections, but each time my AF was delayed by around a week. I think quite a few ladies end up with a delay.

I was supposed to have a baseline scan one time and start stimming the next day and I hadn't had my AF. The clinic wanted me to go in anyway and I did - typically my AF arrived the afternoon after I had the scan in the morning. It didn't cause any problems with starting stimming as they just changed the day I started after my AF arrived.

If you are worried you can always phone your clinic on Monday if it still hasn't arrived for reassurance.

Karenanna xxx

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank  you for you reply, it made me feel a lot better. Af seems to have arrived but light so far. I think this can be normal. I have my scan on thurs so hopefully all will be good then xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.