Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Hello Becks

I think it depends entirely how you feel hun. Some people like to stay lying down, and other like to get straight back on with their lives. You could check with your clinic tomorrow but I don't think there is really any right or wrong. Not with something like going to the cinema anyway. Obviously thre gym might not be a good idea  ;) ;) ;)

Good luck for tomorrow  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love

Emma xx

·
Registered
354 Posts
Mini Mouse

Good luck with everything - reading your thread I came home and rested for several days, I read that moving about inceases blood flow to other parts of your body and limits blood flow to your womb where you will need it the most - not sure if this is just jibba jabba though....

Take care. xx

Nacknick.

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
MM_ good luck for today, the only thing that would concern me about going tonight is how busy it might be and not being able to put feet up comfortably, it's personal choice though and everyone feels different.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi, Just thought id add my 10 pence worth!!

i was all for carrying on as normal after e/t (yesterday) but after going over a couple of speed bumps and then speaking to acupuncturist, i have decided to do absolutely nothing for the first 3 days.
I was so worried I had shaken them up inside me that the stress of anything else like that has put me right off doing anything at all. Im walking round like an old pensioner at the moment.... no sudden movements.
im probably totally over reacting but this is my own personal choice :-\
good luck for today
jph

1 - 5 of 5 Posts