New home girls

^fairydust^

^Bubble Gum^ ^reiki^ ^Bubble Gum^

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Well hello,
It seems Im on my own on this here part 3 ;D
Stop all eating your dinner and come tell me bout your days?

Ok ill tell ya bout mine-
I had my basting today and all was fine, the DH did it really quickly and just before, he looked at me smiled and said" Good luck" (all abit sereal!)
He was actually the main dude of the hospital which has convinced DH that its gonna work this time "cos he knows what he is doing" he says and"that nurse last month put it in the wrong entrance!" ^roflmao^

Anywat DH  ^sperm^ ^sperm^ ^sperm^was very good, 89% motillity (although it was 92% last time, whats he been up to?)
The nurse said that a good amount were swimming in the same direction.
Lets hope they know the way!

DH was in "special room" over 20mins which was much longer than last time.
I started to worry that all was not well but when he came out he was fine and said that he had been reading an article in there! ::) ;D ;D

Anyway so thats me not back in work till Tuesday so will probably go ^idiot^ b4 then.
Hope all is good, will join you all on  ^2ww^
Cheers
Natalie
:)

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi hun

Where's your other thread gone that you posted earlier today...I can't see it...am I going blind :eek: ^idiot^
Glad to hear the basting all went well....really hope it works for you this month ^afro^

^roflmao^ at your DH reading an article...didn't realise they put "interesting" mags in there ???...thought they were just sposed to look at the pictures ;D

I've posted on the 2ww thread... ^reiki^

Take care
Natasha

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Morning Ladies

Well I couldnt be more pi*@ed off if I tried.I got up early and disd a test ^evil^ I know I am naughty but I just felt different, but then when I wiped tmi there was a little show. I am sure  ^witch^ is on her way. tmi sorry. And i have a really achey back. So it looks like I will be joinging Kelly. I am so upset. I really thought this month it worked. We did everything but abviously it wasnt enough. :-[ So as my little girl is going on holdiay tomorrow I am gonna go out with dh on Saturday night and get absolutely hammered. Sounds like a wicked idea as i have only touch a few all month. and seeing as I have had a birthday and got engaged I think  I deserve.

Flower  and Kerry    You two  hang in there hun it is down to you 2 now ^No AF^ ^2ww^ ^No AF^ ^2ww^ ^No AF^ ^2ww^ ^fairydust^

So I might not be around much today as I will be spending my time watching my knickers oh what fun. :( :( :(

Love Sal

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Keep smiling Sally.
I know how horrid it all is but you will get there hun.
Congrats on your engagement and i wish i could join you in the getting hammered stakes!
I really thought i was pregnant last month so i know how nasty it is when AF the dirty  ^censored^ shows up.
God Bless you sweetheart, start planning your wedding and give your little girl loadsa hugs and kisses.
Remember you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Awwwww Sally hunny I'm sorry you got a BFN.  you sure its AF though and not just a little show.  Hope the full AF doesn't arrive hun, the BFN could be too soon - you had a few days till testing?  Sorry if I'm clutching at straws but just thinking.  You enjoy getting bladdered! I'll be doing exactly the same thing if mine arrives this weekend.    ^hugme^

Kerry, how you doing?  are you testing today chicken?  ^2ww^

No AF pains yet for me but got a few things I normally get when its on its way, spots on my face and dark under the eyes.  still no pain though.  not got painful (.)(.) where they hurt and you have to hold them but they hurt if i prod them slightly.  Hmmmm.  Not convinced this is my months buy hey ho, few days to go yet

^fairydust^

xxxxx

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Morning lovelies,

Well, I haven't tested yet! I was too scared this morning! What a wuss! I thought I'd wait till later and see if I can face it! No sore (.)(.), pains have gone (still a little empty feeling), have been crying a lot (DH's fault, he didn't do anything - and thats my point!), and bloating. Just know SHE is on her way. But I'll wait and see.

Sally - Sorry you think  ^witch^ is on her way babe. Let's hope she's not. Keeping everything crossed for you. I too will be joining you getting  ^smash^ if she does come. Hope DD has a fab time on her jollies. Take some time for you.

Flower - What are we like??!!! Its not much to ask really is it, one little  ^sperm^ meeting one little egg and making a baby!  ^reiki^ thoughts for both of us. Will keep you posted.

Natalie -  ^roflmao^ at DH reading his article! Glad basting went well.  ^goodluck^ hun.

Natasha - Hope your ok hun.

Well, on my own at work today! Yippee! So can be on here ALL DAY!!! Be prepared for a barage of messages girls!

xxx

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Glad the pains have gone Kerry!  Let us know the minute you test, remember not to dilute your wee too much by drinking loads  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Yeah Kerry  dont forget good strong wee. And my show hasnt reappeared so there is still hope for me yet. and to make the day even better my boss and got a tummy bug  ah!!!!!!!! So like you Kerry no boss  yippeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

flower  hope your work isnt to bad. Not long to go now until test time.

I know i was really naughty testing so early but i just thought that maybe. But I know i should wait until Monday. Thats if i havent  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ someone by then.

Good luck my luvvies

Sally  :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Great stuff Sally, lets hope its a good sign and not a bad one  ^reiki^

i'm ok, finishing tomorrow for a week as you know so trying to 100 things at once! you know the feeling  ^bigbad^

I've got indigestion now!!! Jeez, are you coming AF or not!!!!!!  :mad:

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Think I've got AF pains.
Didn't bring test with me so can't do it at work. Damn and blast  :-\

xxx

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Oh me god,Its getting tense on here  :eek:

Sally-Please dont think too much into the show it differs so much from woman to woman,I had a show and then it stopped a few hours later ^idiot^but the next day af came in full flow which has never happened before,and then there are others who get a show and no af at all which I am really hoping is the case for you!!And yes you are naughty to test but I am in no position to tell you off cos I was terrible last cycle ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ Hang in there hunny,when is actual test day???

Kerry-Oh my days I cant believe you are keeping us hanging come on  ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ I really hope this is your month babe x

Flowerpot-I had terrible indigestion,infact I had every pg symptom under the sun but still didnt get my bfp :( When are you due to test???

Natalie-Well done on the basting  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^take it easy ^2ww^ ^2ww^

Well I still cant decide whether or not to plod on with my last IUI or have a months break,my scan is the day before Oli starts big school :eek: So if all goes ok in the scan that would mean basting on his first day of school and I am not so sure that would be a good idea and also its my sil's wedding at the end of sept so I really dont know what to do for the best!!!

Kelly x

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Kelly,
Dont take a break you still have Clomid in your system it could really help with IUI.
Go for it girl we will all surport you ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^Kelly! Kelly! Kelly!
:-[ Sorry I get abit carried away sometimes.
x

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
oh Kerry

Af go away,come back another day (preferably in 9 months time)  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

Kelly - due to test Sunday.  Think I'm probably due tomorrow/Sat

xxxx

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Can't do sickie today, as I'm running the office! I will continue in my quest to play every single Freecell game I can to pass the time!

Kelly - I agree with Natalie, while Clomid is still in your system keep going.

Flower - Wish she would just p**s off for want of a better expression!

xx

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Ah I love you lot,

So you really think its wise to carry on??? I am still in two minds but now you lot mentioned that about the clomid I suppose you right,I will have a word with dh and let you know.

So seeing as you lot say the clomid is still in my system does that mean I am still officially a clomid girl?? ^evil^

Flowerpot,kerry,natasha,minxy,sally and anyone else I am stupid enough to have forgotten  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^2ww^ ^2ww^ ^2ww^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^2ww^ ^2ww^ ^2ww^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Kelly x

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
You were the first to welcome me in poppet so you always be my Clomid Girl.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Once a Clomid girl, always a Clomid girl! I hope you stay as long as you can.
xx

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.