Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I have to get mini immunes redone - I have scribbled down that it's only Mon-Thurs between 9 and 12 that you can get them done. Is this right? Am due to have them 3 weeks after IVIG (so on a Friday).

Any advice appreciated!

Tabith x

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hi there
Yes you are correct. Mon - Thurs, 9-12.
Krisp
X

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Krispi!

Now just have to work out whether 2 days early (can't do Thurs) or 3 days later than they've asked is a better plan!

xxx

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hi Tabith
By all means check with the clinic but I don't think it matters either way. It doesn't have to be on a specific date, just roughly 3 weeks since the last one, but they're  not too strict about it.
Hope yr doing well?!
Lindy x

·
Premium Member
7,539 Posts
Hi Tabith

I had one lot early and one lot late - I don't think it makes a huge difference - lots of  ^reiki^

Karenanna xxx

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Lindy and Karenanna - I had a bigger gap over the Xmas period and seemed to be fine (in fact for the first time ever CD56 was somewhere approaching normal range rather than more than double it!) so I think I'll go in slightly later as that's easier for me.

Lindy - yes, doing well, can't quite believe I'm almost at 15 weeks. Still in slightly constant state of paranoia and counting down to the next scan (by which time I'll be nearly 22 wks, so quite a way off!). Can't wait to feel baby moving as I think that will make it easier, though I know that will prob be at least another 5 weeks. Hope you're doing well too.

xxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hi Tabith, so glad you you're feeling well.  I know exactly what you mean .... I alternate between feeling incredibly luck and happy to be pregnant at long last, but constantly worrying that something is going wrong as I don't feel very pregnant at all still! and the next scan does seem ages away.  I read on the PG thread some time ago that some of the ladies have bought a doppler machine which I think enables you to listen to the baby's heartbeat.  I'm going to investigate it as it would be so reassuring to be able to hear that when I'm in worry mode!
Good luck for your next NKs test, here's hoping they are right down to normal levels  ^reiki^ .  I'm going in for mine in a couple of weeks, hopefully for the last time if all is well. (Quite keen to stop shelling out the £300 each time!)
Went to my first pilates class on Friday and it was fab, very gentle and all about pelvic floor exercises. About to investigate swimming nearby too...
Lindy x

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Lindy

Exercise plans sound great!!

I also thought about doppler but have read that sometimes it's hard to find heartbeat and worried that will freak me out even more!! If you do get one would def be interested to know how you get on. Goodness, if only someone could remove this paranoia! Still, it does seem to get slightly less severe as the weeks go on. Hopefully this will continue.

Pesky NKs! Really hoping mine are behaving - they were 14.8 last time (down from a high of 40!) so it's definitely looking more hopeful. I still have a horrible feeling I will be having IVIG up to 24 weeks though! Hope yours are down on your next test.

xxxx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts