Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
221 - 236 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi ladies!
Betty - nice to hear your Scan was ok. Wk 17 already! How long will you take the injections? I stopped taking mine last week, a bit nervous but hoping I won’t need them anymore.
13+0 today, still waiting for my NIPT result.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 ·
Some great news on here. So glad you’re both doing so well.

I’m on D4 of drugs. Got my first scan on D8  What are they looking for? Think I scan again on D11. But I’m confused as I don’t think I ovulate these days as I’m older. So why do I do the HCG trigger?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #223 ·
Hi all

Scan was ok apart from the fluid seen so hopefully that will go. I’m still having a period so I hope that helps. . Bloods were ok too. Next scan they said Monday morning but I can’t get one until Tuesday so I hope the clinic are ok about that. They’ve asked me to do ovulation sticks these next two days so I may get the surge before Tuesday. I usually surge on D12 and it’s d9 today.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #224 ·
Hi all

So finally I have my transfer tomorrow. Very excited and nervous. This will be treatment number 10

Sad weekend. A year ago we had to terminate our sons life due to problems. I’m hoping for a huge rainbow as I’m sure many of you are too.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #225 ·
Hi

Transfer all done. Sadly first embryo didn’t thaw probably so they had to use our number two. Which means we only have one left in the freezer. This is our last ever cycle so I felt a bit sad that our chances had dropped a bit today.

Still I’m in the 2ww now tick tock.

Have had a lazy afternoon and I’ve said to my husband I’m really going to try and rest more this 2ww. Who knows if that will make the difference

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hi ladies I hope you are all well.

Curly - congratulations on the transfer sending you truck loads of sticky baby dust  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ I hope the TWW is kind to you XX

Betty - glad your scan went well and you were able to see your lil lady XX

MoM - How are you feeling, I too have had immunes issues but my consultants were not as concerned after 12 weeks.

Today we are 17wks 3 days an I saw the midwife and heard the baby's heartbeat. All is well but with some food aversions but nothing major.  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ We had the results of the NIPT and very relieved that all is well. During our consultant appointment last week we had a scan and it looks like we have a little boy on board. Xx

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi ladies
How are you all?
Curly - hope you got a BFP!
Nataz - nice to hear your NIPT was ok.
Unfortunately I didn’t get a result - not enough baby dna in my blood. Tried 3 times.
Looking forward to ultrasound Scan on Monday, Will be 19+0 then.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
CurlyGirl1225 - I am sorry to know your story, and I wanted to say  I keep my fingers and toes super tight. xx

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hi Ladies,

Just dropping in to check on you all and say hi.

Curly - How are you doing hun  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Mom11 - how are things with you? Hope all is well xx

Maimiamo - Hope all is well with you xx

AFM : I has my 24wk consultant appt and all is well, they will see me again at 28wks and 32 pls 36 weeks  ^pray^ ^pray^ at my 20wk scan they were concerned that the placenta was low lying but are keeping an eye on it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hello , just wondering if anyone has had problems with coming on a period for fet , I'm suppose to start fet medication tomorrow but still havent come on my period,  I take medication as I have pof , so dont have natural periods,  I came off medication last Sunday so its been 7 days still no bleed , will I be able to still go ahead with fet ? Xxxxxx

·
Registered
17 Posts
Is anybody on here having DE treatment in February? It's finally happening, after years of TTC and failed IVF attempts. I've never had anything to transfer and have never been pregnant so I have zero idea what to expect. According to the Doctors, physically everything is A-OK and there's no obvious reason why a transfer shouldn't work. I eat well, am exercising regularly and avoiding stress as much as possible. Is there anything else I could be doing to help ensure success? It would be nice to share this journey with other women using DE. xx

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
LilyBeau - I am sorry your treatment did not work. I cannot help with any advice, just want to wish you good luck on your journey x

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for the kind message, Miamiamo x

Is anybody cycling in this next few months? I've started on the pill, syncing my cycle with the donor's. Roughly 8 weeks to go now!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Lily and the board - just wanted to let you know my donor egg, donor sperm baby, Barney, arrived at 42 weeks and 8lb 11. After so many failed attempts he has brought immeasurable joy to us - I hold a candle of hope for you in your journey - donor eggs made all the difference to us. xx

·
Registered
223 Posts
Congratulations mumsey2be. Just delighted for you .....enjoy every second. ^blueted^ ^blueted^

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi @mumsey2be

Congratulations! That's so wonderful to hear and thank you for sharing. I feel really happy and joyous for you. I imagine it was a long and difficult road getting to this wonderful place.
Thank you for your kind wishes. I am roughly 3 weeks away from our ET. The donor starts her stim meds next week. To say I am losing my mind is an understatement. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. Nervous it won't work. Excited because it might. Each day I also continue to grieve a little for the loss of my own fertility, but it's brief and simply serves as a reminder that I am going to be such a lucky mummy if this ET works.

Any advice on how to cope with the anxious build up to the transfer? I feel this is the hardest part....but then there's the tww. Argh!
xx

221 - 236 of 236 Posts