·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Thanks Lily :)

Just copied over post in case anyone missed it .... Thanks for the fanfare Ruu! ;D How are doing?

Hi ladies :) thanks for all your good luck wishes! I'm now officially PUPO! OTD 22nd. Went through every emotion on way there but now our Baby Christmas Frosticle is home with us. To stay hopefully ^pray^

GG.. You next! Good luck for Friday ^reiki^ Will be here to welcome you to the 2ww :)

Ange, thinking of you, hope you getting the support and cuddles you deserve from friends and family ^hugme^

Hugs to all
Essie xx

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Thanks Lilly x

Essie...congrats on being PUPO hun, keeping my fingers and more crossed for you. If anyone reserves this to work its you  xxx

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Aw thanks lovely AJ..I'm almost afraid to think positive! Ridiculous I'm not even one day into the 2ww and dreading OTD already ^idiot^ Dinner at ours Christmas Day and wondering which version I'll be hosting the day ::)

How are you? Any thoughts on your next step? Xx

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just read what you have been through Essie I'm so sorry  ^hugme^

I will be cheering you on you so deserve it  ^pray^

L xx

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Thanks Lilly

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Just bookmarking. Had 2 glasses of wine and no dinner. Can't think straight have such a headache. Did I tell you all I found out today he holed up in a hotel room with this bird in Rio for 4 days room service and  more room service and more room service. I found the hotel invoice. Double superior room and a sea view. Nice. He having already denied he was in Rio with her. I feel sick and I hate him.
Good luck Essie. Sorry no personals. I hate  him for ruining Harry and Cosmo's first Christmas together with his selfish adolescent behaviour. God I hate him so much.
:(
Ange xxx

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Thanks Lilly.. I see you too have had more than your share of heartache. Also that you're at Care. So am I. Manchester. Fingers crossed we both find success there ^hugme^

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
^hugme^ ^hugme^ Ange :'( Please take care of yourself Hun xx

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you!

I'm at Manchester with Mr A  :)

What have your donor matches been like? We got matched with an altruistic donor (shared) she got 8 eggs the minimum before they cancel one of you so we had 4, 2 fertilised then one didnt develop sat the 2 pro nuclei stage so we had one poor quality 2 cell/2dt, was gutted after I was encouraged to move onto DE after not getting 4 own eggs myself, that was at St Marys though not Care

I count myself lucky I haven't had the heartache some ladies like yourself have had xx

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I just took a photo of his hotel bill and put it on ******** saying strange, I thought he was windsurfing. I know I probably shouldn't have but he took the laptop away so I couldn't keep track of his movements anymore and I'm fed up of pretending to the people of this island that he's Mr Nice Husband when he has behaved in such a disgusting way.
Axx

·
Registered
620 Posts
essie - all the luck and good vibes for your two week wait. Just enjoy the festive period - eat what you want and don't stress. It's in the lap of those pesky gods again. Big hugs xxx  ^hugme^

Angie - it's horrible what's happened to you, but if at some point you decide to give him a second chance once all the anger has subsided, then you'll prob wish you'd kept it to yourself. Don't blame you for the anger - I've been cheated on in the past and it is without hesitation, the most gut wrenching feeling in the world. Your silence is golden though - and will drive him NUTS! Stay strong, and immerse yourself in Christmas for your boys. Big hugs to you too. Xxx  ^hugme^

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
hi everyone
ange - take care of yourself, what a rotter! Still - you enjoy your Christmas!
Essie - good luck - try to still enjoy the festive season. I was also at CARE but in Sheffield, can't fault them. My plan is to go back to them next year for my frosties.
Good luck to anyone cycling.
Deb

·
Registered
768 Posts
Essie, fingers crossed you get the best Christmas present ever. When is OTD? Are you at all tempted to wait until after Christmas day?  ^pray^

GG, good luck for your transfer this Friday

Angie,  ^hugme^ it just keeps getting worse for you, I'm so sorry hun. I remember you posting that he was going on a windsurfing holiday and thinking at the time how could he do that so close to the birth. As the others have said, try to have a good Christmas for you and the boys. Be civil to him in front of the boys, but make him work for your forgiveness. Only you can decide if you want to give it or not and it's not something that you can decide quickly.

·
Premium Member
1,598 Posts
I can't believe we are now on Part 3 for this thread!

Essie - congrats on being PUPO - I'm sending you over lots and lots of positive vibes xxx

Ruu - did I just see 24 weeks on your sig? How are you doing? Have you found out the sex or are you going team cream?

Angie - what a selfish, thoughtless git. Whilst I understand you wanting to 'out' him for the idiot he is, I would steer clear of too much 'dirty linen' on social media. It just sometimes comes back to bite you on the bum. NoworNever has some good advice - be nice to him in front of your little boys - no matter what a git he is, you need to try and make their (and your) Christmas as special as possible. As infidelity unfolds there are such gut-wrenching moments. Cry them out and vent on here. You need time to work through all of this, and he needs to work really hard at any chance of forgiveness. I'm sending you some hugs xxx

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Just wanted to wish essie every luck in the world for Dec 22nd!!
Love,
Morgana xx

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Thanks Jules, nowornever, everyone. I took the ** post down after 30 mins so not sure who saw it. I don't really care, but as you all said, and I knew, it doesn't really help. I still feel shocked to my core and can't seem to get my head round the most normal of daily activities let alone my son's birthday coming up in 10 days, and Christmas. Thank god I had organised most things early this year or I don't think anything would've got done. What gets me is how cold he is. He says the affair wasn't what caused the problem. We just argue and don't get on, and apparently people do split up, and it doesn't have to be horrible for the children! It's like talking to a robot who has no feelings. I don't even know who he is any more.  :(
Ange xxx
Anyway sorry, know this isn't the place for all this s**t but just needed to get it off my chest. Xx

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Good morning ladies :)

Ange.. How are you this morning? I can only reiterate what the others have said. You and the boys are priority. Take care. Thinking of you ^hugme^

Lilly..Mr A did my transfer!! We're under Mark Sedlar though. Have been for past 5 yrs. He's lovely and so thorough. I've just been extremely unlucky (up until now ;) ). Can't fault Care. Whilst it's cost thousands I'm glad I chose them and decided not to move.

We've been happy with our donors in general. Of course when you're told you have 8 eggs then 4, then only 2 fertilised, it is so deflating, but this time we've been lucky to get 2 blasts. The first grade 1 (last cycle) and this one a grade 2. We're on a share basis also and the first donor sadly only produced 6 and since then they've gone up in total but by fertilisation only ever had 2 survive; 1 transferred & the other not viable for freezing. So this is our very first FET. All have been altruistic.
I've found with each cycle I've not put too much onus on the characteristics of the donors. I'm confident Care match you as close as practicable and since our first couple of cycles I've read a lot about epigenetics and the DE success stories on FF on how so much like the child is to the birth mother, that it's not become an issue anymore. As you'll know having to come to terms with DE is one of the hardest things to deal with. When you see that positive stick...well, everything changes.

Care are the leading fertility clinic I understand and founder of Care Maps so you're in good hands. I truly hope your dream is realised very soon.

Misty..OTD 22nd, just 12 days! We have discussed waiting until after Christmas Day but I'm not sure I'll be able to hold off, plus it'd be at the back of my mind the whole day..it's a difficult one but I suppose we've still got 3 Days to get over the result, whatever it may be. How are you anyway? Hope you doing ok.

NoworNever., thank you! I pm'd your back but again...thrilled for you, and watching this space on your news!

Thanks for the positive vibes Jules..hope you're taking it easy
Hiya Debs.. Yay Another Care Girl! All the best for next year, hope those frosties plump up nicely

Essie xx

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Sorry Ange, just read your recent post. Feel free to get it all off your chest here.. We're all here to support you ^hugme^

Thanks Morganna!... OMG.. just seen your ticker, not long for you now eek how exciting. Hope you doing ok ^hugme^

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Bookmarking...
But had to say Good luck to all of you.. ^reiki^
Also have to say "Ange" I'm so sorry for you and the boy's hun ^hugme^
There's no polite way to put it except to say that he's a total ^swear^for doing what he's done.
Look after yourselves everyone ^hugme^
Jen.x

1 - 20 of 582 Posts