Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 429 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I haven't been around, Ethan's been poorly and then I have, so please update me so any changes to the list! I haven't updated any recent IM's, so will go and check them now,

Marie xxx

Hello ladies !! ;D Welcome to part 9 !!!

Donor Egg Newbies List

Name Treatment Type Latest Update
Spaykay DE Cycle - Spain ^hugme^
Mitchie DE Cycle TX in April/May 08.
Sazz DE Cycle xx
Buster24 DE Cycle with sister ^hugme^
Trix100 DE Cycle xx
Angel KJ DE Cycle ET end of Jan!
Redmond DE Cycle - Barcelona Awaiting FET
Millie40 DE Cycle - Spain OnBFP 14/12/07! EDD ?
Leaf (Wendy) DE Cycle Spain Awaiting referal to Madrid
Jamina DE Cycle - Spain TX end of September
Bloofuss DE Cycle xx
Suszy DE Cycle - Known Donor FET Maytd]
Jacqueline37 DE Cycle - Spain xx
Wannabe mum (Wendy) DE Cycle DE at Reprofit June 2008
JayB DE Cycle with sister App in Oct to discuss TX
Yonny DE Cycle - Reprofit ^hugme^
Rainbow_Neit DE Cycle Attending open day @ Nottingham 12.09.07
Danni666 Donor Egg cycle - Greece ET 5th November ^fingerscrossed^
ashjee DE Cycle 1st appt IM 19.12.07
Moppit DE Cycle ^hugme^
Grumpyduck DE Cycle BFP! EDD ?
Louella DE Cycle 2ww, testing 28/12/07 ^reiki^ ^reiki^
wendie DE IVF at Alicante IVI BFP! EDD ?
dani666 DE IVF at Serum Athens BFP! EDD ?
podbean DE IVF at Reprofit Appt Sept/oct 08
Wendeth DE IVF at Reprofit/IVIB Appt Oct 08
Maz08 DE IVF at Alicante IVI in June June
CalamityJ DE IVF BFP! EDD 18/02/09

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Any changes to the above list or if I have missed anyone then please PM me and I will change the list.

I am sure there are loads of changes so please PM me and I will get the list updated.

M xxx

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
YAY me first  ;D

Love to you all

Wendy xxxx

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
I sent off my reply.  Not sure if I am doing the right thing and am frightened of it all. 

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hi Girls,

Incon - I know its scary I am just about to start my treatment too, but make sure u are doing whats right for u hun  ^hugme^
Wendy - How are u ?  ^hugme^

Love Maz x

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey there Wendy well done at being first  ;D ;D ;D

Hi everyone, sorry not been around but DH surprised me with a trip away. Okay it was only to ireland.....(We go there to family a lot)..... but never the less it was peaceful and relaxing...... :)

now that the thread has moved I'll never be able to say hi to everyone as my poor senile brain won't let me...

Angelmummy, I hope you are ok been  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ for you

Kim...Step away from the peesticks!!!!! ;)

Wendy...Not long now honey.....Woohoo !!! ^reiki^ ^hugme^

Minty  ^reiki^ ^hugme^

Inc,  ^reiki^ ^hugme^ Waht did you decide on? I'm sure it'll be the right decision, but difficult all the same.

Parveen, I hope you are doing ok  ^reiki^ ^hugme^

Maz Hi there ^reiki^ ^hugme^

HELP, there are so many more, but gotta get back to work, will check in later

Morag :-*

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Thx Maz... I don't know if I am doing the right thing that 's the problem.  Yet the thought of having no kids frightens me even more.  Hence I sent him the details he wanted.  DH not v . supportive and frightened even more than me, so I just don't like being in my own skin at the mo and wish I never had to experience this in my life.  

I know the same goes for all of you here, so apologies for 'me' post.  

Wendy - hope you are managing to cope in the tough time ahead.   Following your progress closely... You are such a brave girl, eh!!!!   I just so hope it all works out for you.... ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Good luck to all the other girls....

Lots of love and hugs...

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hi Girlies

Sorry not been around work is so busy at the mo

Incy - my lovely I am so pleased you answered Stepan, I know the whole thing is scarey but personally I think you have done the right thing and I know so much about DH being frightened, mine "doesnt want to talk about it" so I dont talk to him I talk to you guys instead, and now we are getting to less than 2 weeks before we fly out, he is starting to get a wee bit animated about it all and trust me he is the most stubborn bloke you would ever meet.  Stay strong hun we are all here for you  :-* :-* ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Morag - glad you had a good break hun, now my brain is mush and I think you are in the middle????? am I right or totally off  ^idiot^ ::) ???

Maz - I think I read this morning that you are on your way too (or again am I losing it?  ???:-* ^reiki^ ^hugme^

Milly, Mitchie, Redmond, Kay, Minty, Angelmummy, AngelK, Wendeth and everyone else hi my lovely ff girlies  :-* ^hugme^

Kim - Huge  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ to you sweetheart, I keep on smiling when I think of you  :-* ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Back to work

Loads of love & hugs
Wendy xxx

·
Registered
228 Posts
Adding a message so I don't lose you all!!!!

Flying out to Kiev tomorrow, boy I'm so nervous about everything now cant think straight, really wish I wasn't in work!!!!!

Incon - do I remember you saying something on this thread about counselling?? Have you been yet and was it also for your DH?  Kept wandering down the DE road you can always change direction.

Must go have grumpy NHS patient breathing down my neck!!!!

Pinky  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Pinky sorry sweetheart I forgot to mention you - good luck for tomorrow sweetheart we will all be thinking of you  :-* ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Love & hugs
Wendy xxx

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
pinky wishing you all the luck in the world and have a great time while you are there.
hi everyone else, spoke to gp this am she was screaming and shouting down the phone when i told her, and i have to go see the midwife tomorrow, OMG
INCONCEIVABLE hope you come to terms with it, and so does your DH, i have to say so far this just feels like mine and DH, honestly not really thought about it any other way  ^reiki^ ^hugme^ ^reiki^
hope everyone is well  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^
kim xxx

·
Registered
721 Posts
good luck pinky  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

have just booked endometrial scan for next wednesday, its just the first one before starting oestrogen meds, also got to have hep b, ect tests redone as old ones are now out of date.

Helen xx

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hi All

Wannabe - I am going on Sunday for my 1st appointment so just starting! I know its hard to keep track of everyone. I hope all is going well for u  ^hugme^

Helen - Hope all ur tests go well and also ur scan  ^hugme^

Incon - U have doen the right thing, I am sure. It will all work its self out for u  ^reiki^

Kim - Keeping everything crossed for u, ur doing great!  ^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^pray^

Pinky - Good luck  ^reiki^  ^pray^

Morag - Glad u had a nice trip away. Lost where u are in treatment  ^reiki^

Parveen - Thinking of u  ^hugme^

Suzsy - Hope ur well and still feeling positive  ^hugme^

Minty - How are u getting on  ^hugme^

Angel mummy - I am thinking of u so much and know its such a hard time for u  ^pray^ u get through it all.  ^hugme^

Sorry if i have missed girlies its so busy on here!

Love Maz x

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Hi everyone, no news here i'm afraid... :'( still waiting on the IVI, that's 4 weeks they've had our paperwork now so i'm really hoping something happens next week cos i'm going MAD  ^confused^ ^tantrum^ ^zombie^ waiting.  In the meantime we still haven't had our mortgage offer through although it does seem to be likely it will happen next week, and i've just found out i have to have my wisdom tooth out - the diagonally growing one on top rather than the two reverse growth ones imbedded in my bottom  jaw (phew, glad it's not them that have to come out!  :eek: ) and of course the dentist who has referred me to Poole Hospital thinks it's likely that the date will be about 2 months from now... just as we really hope we may be in the middle of tx. Sod's law really.  So i'll have to live with chronic headaches and toothache for a while longer.  Opps. sorry, bit of a 'me' start there!

Incon - I guess you're feeling very anxious right now.  Whatever happens at the moment the important thing is that you have created options for you and DH, rather than closing a door, and now you'll have time to think about this decision while you wait for dates, and see if it feels right or not.  You don't have to go through with any of it, but it puts you into a different framework of possibilities which you need to explore.    ^hugme^

Wendy, thinking of you, hoping you're staying lovely and calm and enjoying each day of excitment. Is DH home yet?  hoping Button is looking after you...  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Ashjee - thinking of you, hoping you're ok.  ^hugme^
AngelMum - thinking of you too, hoping you're ok.  ^hugme^

Kim -  ^hugme^ hoping you've stopped wasting money on pee sticks!

Milly, how's your DH now?  Hoping he's recovering well from that serious operation.  ^hugme^

Maz, hope Sunday is exciting for you! It's always exciting to be starting off on the mad roller coaster again. Hope all goes well.  ^reiki^

Morag - how lovely to have a surprise holiday! wish my DH would do something romantic but we have a slight cash-flow problem right now!  ;D  Hope you had a lovely time.  I really like Ireland and Northern Ireland - i've lived in both areas and like them equally.  :)

Mitchie, shame our DHs didn't know each other, that would have been really funny. One of the Bourn Hall ICSI girls (Tfor3) is moving to where you live in July, expecting IVF twins in 15 weeks or so... so you two should get to know each other.  ^hugme^

Hi to Minty, Pinky and Looby, hi to Suzie  ^hugme^ , Sparkay, Loui123 (are you still around? I heard you met my friend the other day...  :) ) Chrisfw28, toothdr, Parveen (hope your 2WW's going smoothly!  ^pray^ ), Angel, Odette (you still with us?) and Louise and everyone else with their BFPs if you're watching - Grumpy Duck, Bea, Wendie, Drowned Girl, Dani - hope you're all well and growing fat (well not you Grumpy Duck!).  Sorry if i've missed anyone out!  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

The supermarket beckons... i love half term!
Wendeth x

·
Registered
721 Posts
Wendeth I'm sure you will get word soon. Have you had all the tests done that the spanish dr suggested?

I thought they had forgotton us or would be on endless packets of pills but then suddenly got news of a donor. I know what you mean about waiting, sends me mental!

Fingers crossed for you that you get some news soon,

Love Helen xx  ^hugme^

PS good luck with the wisdom tooth!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Suzy
Thanks for the suggestion on the 2ww diary. I had started searching them on monday for some much needed inspiration.

I hadn't twigged that you were a teacher. What age group do you have to shout at or are they all angels?

You sound a lot more upbeat than you did last week. I wish I could take away some of your hurt.

Your fsh and lh sound perfect. You probably know every option going? But have you considered sperm dna fragmentation and have you had all the killer cell/immune response tests.  I've been reading a lot about it tho you know what they say about a lttle knowledge.........
Kim
Your post on knicker and loo roll  watching was so spot on. That's exactly what I've been doing for the last 48 hours. You sound like you might just be beginning to relax and enjoy things a little. I had no idea it was going to be so nerve wracking. I stupidly thought the difficult bit was getting to this point. Have so much to learn.

Incy
I've been writing this post in bits when I get a spare minute, but you've had to make your decision before I've gotten round to pressing 'post'.  I've been going through it all in my head to see if I can think of anything that might help apart from the fact that I am thinking of you. Even tried to get my DH to try to see it from a blokes perspective.  I know I've over simplified what is the most complex relationship challenge ever but is there anyone else that your DH might open up to about his fears and hopes? ...... Not sure if I'm helping......

Helen
It sounds like all systems go. If your scan is booked for next wednesday then hopefully this will be your last AF for 9 months! Sorry if I am getting carried away.

Pinky
Good luck in kiev. How long will you be out there and when are your key dates?

Morag
Good luck with the scan next week.

Wendeth
You don't sound like your usual calm self. Understandably given the lack of info from the wessex or ivi. I'm sure that once you do hear things will be very quick. I guess its just annoying to constantly have to chase. I've also ended up with physio on my shoulder and foot plus a crown on a broken tooth all at the same time as the cycle. Apart from findoing time for work it all worked out.

Maz
Fingers crossed as you start your treatment plan.

Lou, Ashjee, Minty, Odette, Redmond,  Angelk, Angelmummy
Love ang hugs to you all.

Sorry about long post. Been writing it since monday and then rewriting it as the new posts appear. I thought I'd got better with my 'perfection' personality flaw, but clearly its alive and well.

I seem to be ticking along. Had a fantastic accupuncture session yesterday. Really feeling chilled even though still getting brown/pink discharge. Determined to get to test day (next tuesday) without panicking. More worried about going sailing next week with the inlaws. Can you imagine being couped up on a boat for a week with the inlaws and trying to get some privacy for tests etc. Oh and the sea sickness. Feeling queezy thinking about. I'm so not a sea person. Anyway it seemed like a good idea last xmas when we had all had a drink or two.

Love to you all

Parveen

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
hi all doing fine stepping away from the peesticks, seen the midewife yesterday which felt weird, she will make appointment for obs in around 3 weeks time, eating like mad, going to be the size of a house, dh took photo of me last night side on in my pjs that are legging and tigh top, just so i can remeber i used to be thin  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D., we went out for dinner last night and he says its great watching you eating everything in sight, i am normally a poor eater. DH is off to sweden today to take a patient back there, only 2 days but it will feel like ages, and who is going to hoover  ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^
hope everyone is well
love kim xxxx

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is well today.

Parveen - Good luck for next week testing, I am wishing u luck at the moment as I will be away but hopefully get to log on to see how things go  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ ^hugme^
Buster - I am so happy for u that everything is going well and ur eating like a horse!! Ur bump will soon be showing and I am sure u will be very proud of it! DH sounds like he is looking after u well and I bet he has moved all the rugs!!  ^hugme^

Love Maz x

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
maz i live in a rugless hoose
kim xxx

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hello from Kiev!!!!!!!

Weather is wonderful, food is fab.

Oh yeah one other thing, DH  ^HappySperm^ ^HappySperm^ are in the lab of love with donor eggs  ;D

We arrived on Thursday, airport no problem met by taxi arranged by Larissa (who is an angel and speaks better English than me), taken to our apartment, basic but clean.

Friday - scan for me lining at 10mm  ;D, given additional medication.

Egg collection today and all being well ET on Tuesday, 3 day transfer.  Don't know how many yet will be discussed on the day by me, DH, Dr Oleg and embryologist.

In internet cafe will try to post more if I can,

So far can highly recommend Isida and Kiev, hospital spotless, taxi  ^scared^ ^scared^, no seatbelts!!!!.  Feel safe on the streets everyone friendly.

Exited, tired  :eek: and very nervous,

Love to all, Pinky and DH  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
334 Posts
^hello^ Everyone,
i am soo out of touch with you all so just wanted to say hi and will catch up with all the news soon.
f]Kim[/color] so pleased to read your news you must be delighted ;D Heres to ahealthy pregnancy.
Parveen everything crossed for you honey-hope this is your time ^pray^
Suzy,Milly,Wendeth,Midge,Wannabe, Sparky, and Yonny - hope you're all doing okay hope I haven't missed any of old crew off :)
Hi to all new girls I haven't caught up with yet.
I have been a bit down with it all lately and had a few tests before giving it one more go :-\ So far all tests okay so maybe just bad luck? Anyway will try and be a bit better at keeping up with you all. Hope your all having a good weekendx

1 - 20 of 429 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.