Sending heaps of love and luck to you all
^fairydust^
Jax
xxx

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Hi Emma,

Welcome! We're due to test on the same day. (We had inseminations on Monday and yesterday.) Here's hoping we both get a much wanted  ^BFP^ to start the New Year with. :)

Many  ^hugme^ to the  ^BFN^ s. My thoughts are with you.

I had a funny experience this morning, that I'm hoping is a good sign although it's really too early to tell. Normally in the mornings it takes me ages to wake up properly, and a cup of tea from DP to help me along. This morning I woke up and was as bright as a button. The only time this has happened to me before was in September when we had our m/c, in between the inseminations and testing. I'll have to see what I'm like in the next few mornings to see if a pattern is emerging. So I'm hopeful, but then it's easy to be when there are still 2 weeks to go!

Sending the best of wishes to everyone.

Gina.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Just wanted to nip in and say good luck to all those testing soon  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Hope everyone is surving the dreaded 2ww.

Lots of love
Kel
xxx  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hi,

Can I add to the list too please?  I'm testing 24th December.

Many thanks,

Katrina.

·
Registered
247 Posts
^hello^ ^wave^

I would love to join you if that is ok?
Like Emma I had et today and test date is 30/12.
Good luck to those testing soon!

Love
dotty xxxx

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
WOW - cant believe i am here!

Can i join the mad 2ww?  I test on New Years day!  (officially)!  ^police^

Looking forward to 'chatting' to everyone - i see there are a lot of 'santas babes' here already!  ;D

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE   ^reiki^
Clare
XX

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hiya, well its happened I have done 4 HPT since yesterday and they all say its a BFP!! Now im scared that something will happen!! We just cant win can we!! DH doesnt want to celebrate until we've had the first scan in a couple of weeks... I will let you all know how it goes, and good luck to all of you testing soon... miracles do happen!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Fabulous news Glisten, I had a BFP four days ago and feel really scared of something going wrong.  I have done several more tests just to double and triple check.  Know exactly how you must be feeling.  Congratulations to you and DH.  Wishing you both the happiest christmas ever!!  ^banana^  ^banana^  ^banana^  ^congrats^  ^congrats^  ^congrats^  ^xmas2^

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wow!

Fabulous news Fone and Glisten  ;D Congratulations to you both. What a super Christmas pressie!!

Sorry for all those with negatives - never give up!

I am going out of my mind. I am testing tomorrow -  :-\ and I am worried as I haven't had any AF cramping or implantation bleeding or sore boobs so who knows what to think? I had implantation bleeding with my pos last time 4 days before testing and now I haven't had it I think the worst. I'd love to know if anyone else has got a BFP with no symptoms at all??

Losing the plot right now.......DABx

·
Registered
293 Posts
Well well well

Its been busy with  ^BFP^ on here recently, a huge and well deserved  ^congrats^ to you all.

^Cuddle^ to all those with BFN

DAB: try not to read to much into symptoms, i have been driving myself mad scouring the boards trying to see if anyone else has had the same symptoms, and i have come to realise we are all different, good luck for tomorrow for hun.

Good luck to everyone waiting to test and  ^fairydust^ to us all

love
bitbit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
618 Posts
Congratulations Glisten and Fone again. A fantastic xmas present for you both. Take care of yourselves and enjoy the next nine months.
Love
WelshyXXXX

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hi Everyone,
I have sneaked off the sofa to ask if I can join you all.  ;D

This is our first 2WW after 2 embies were safely popped back yesterday.
We test on 30th December.

Lokking forward to an interseting Christmas! ^snowflake^ ^snow^ ^snow^ ^xmastree^

Good luck to the waiters, ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Love MeganXXX

·
Registered
241 Posts
hello ladies,
i thought I should join you as Bitbit invited me to the 2ww thread,
day 8 (not including ET day) of 2ww for me.
I've just wiped myself and had tiny amount of brownish red blood on tissue ((gulp))..i'm really scared. Not due to test until next thursday (6 days time)..what does this mean????? sorry for tmi but i had a number two and thought the blood had come from their but on closer expamination it was deff from front. I'm keeping white tissue in knickers to monitor it.
love and best wishes to all of you,
Clare xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
618 Posts
Clarey, try not to worry at this stage, it could be any number of things from old blood or blood from ET. Just try your best to stay positive and if you become more worried please ring your clinic they could well put your mind at rest.
Love
WelshyXXXX

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hi Clarey,

Could be blood due to implantation maybe?  Apparently from what I've been reading spotting can occur when that happens.

I don't know if it's the same but had some browny type mucousy discharge a couple of days back and now lots of white but nothing else yet and I'm a day behind you.

My queasiness has gone off though and apart from feeling a little tired and getting A/F type pains (especially in the morning) I feel...normal, really. 

Don't know if that a good thing or not but I guess we should just try not to worry too much at this stage - things are still settling down  :)

All the best,

Katrina.

·
Registered
241 Posts
thanks for all your support and advice re browny/rusty discharge...god theirs no secrets here is their!!!

its got a litter lighter over the morning and like you katrina a bit mucousy too...my boobs are a bit tender still but better than last couple of days apart from that I feel fine ((rocking myself and twitching!!!))

We are all soooo different and although we share some symptons i dont think we should worry too much unless big bad red period happens (even that could be ok) or tests say the worst. Welshey is right, we should just stay positive, relax and let our bodies get on with it..they know what to do.
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Does anyone feel a bit off color too ?? (sorry!)  ;D ;D
love and best wishes,
Clare

·
Registered
247 Posts
Bitbit,
I'm watching you closely now that I am here!!  ^police^ ^police^
Still got 39??????  ;D ;D ;D
Hope everyone else is coping ok?
Love
dotty
xxxxxxx
(1dpt...arrrrggggg!!)

·
Premium Member
4,658 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Can you please add me to the list i'm due to test on 22nd after et on 8th.

Fone and Glisten that is fantastic news, what a brilliant xmas present.

I have af feelings today and my breast soreness has almost gone so i really dont know what to think, i keep thinking that i feel sick but i wonder if its in the mind.  I honestly didn't think i would be tempted to test early but now im not so sure as my resolve is going out of the window.  

Good luck to everyone who is testing soon, may we all be blessed with some good christmas news ^xmastree^ ^stocking^

love Shelley x

·
Registered
71 Posts
Can I join you ladies? I had one embryo transferred on 14th Dec, and am testing on 26th. Have had all kinds of cramps since then, plus cystitis, but most of that could be put down to stress, I suppose.

I hope Christmas will make the 2ww go quicker...

Lizzie

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.