584 Posts
New thread, yipee!!!

Good luck to us all for this tx

Gilly xx

·
Registered
570 Posts
whoop whoop.....

having FET on either the 10th of dec or 12th if my 4 wee embryos manage to get to blast.....

anyone testing around the 23rd of Dec??  :-\ ^pray^

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Hey

Am in included in this one as we are starting on jans af?

Jillyhen

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Hi ladies, hope you are all well. Love the new thread.

Gilly how are you doing huni? ^hugme^

Mollycat hello again. How are you doing? I'm having FET on 10th Dec and OTD is christmas eve. I would love to keep you company. Hoping we both get a christmas miracle. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Jillyhen how are you huni? Hopefully the time will fly by so you can get started. ^hugme^

Chat later.
Emma xx

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Hi girls,
My donor is having ec on 2nd  December and hopefully I will have 5 day transfer next Tuesday - I fly out on Monday , transfer on Tuesday and homw that evening and work next morning at 5am !!!
I am an early tester so expect to start testing day I come home !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Talk to you all shortly.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Morning ladies

Well I'm on countdown.... currently havin  my period, so expecting Dec period to start on 24/12..... drug taking commences 21days after that! thats about all I know for now.

This is my first ever (& hopefully last!!) IVF so if u have any tips let me know!

Best of luck to Molly & Miss E for testing later this month, keep us posted. Bobo - hope all goes well with the donor EC.

Bring it on Gilly & Jilly!!

FitFinn

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Good morning girls

Hope you have had a lovely weekend. Its getting very exciting being on the cycling thread. Just want to get started now im a wee bit impatient.

Im intending to enjoy my parties over xmas and ive told hubby after that we are being good and that he has to help and encourage me. Im admitting that i love a wee glass of wine or 2 but ive said booze is banned in our house  as i want to be as healthy as possible and not scupper my chances.

Jillyhen

·
Registered
570 Posts
hiya girls  ^gossip^

MissE~ oh you going for another FET too? well im going on the good luck of sunbeam!!! i seem to shadow her and it was her lucky 4th  ;D ^pray^ its lucky 4th go for me too!! im hoping to go to blastocyst on the 12th dec, if its not looking good for my 4 wee embryos on the 10th they will do the transfer then!!  :-\ so stressed this time round though. Well we will both be testing the same day and i might see ya up in that dull old waiting room  ;D

jilly~ so glad you got your dates threw, make sure you enjoy your christmas babes, if ya need a chat just drop me a line  :)

Fitfinn~  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ that you get that lucky first time BFP, this darn IF is such a rollercoaster, seems you and jillyhen will be around the same time TXing!

BoboBoy~ looks like you will be the first for the christmas BFP  ^hugme^ , if all going well my test date is the 23rd dec!!!

Gilly80~ when does your Tx start? hope it all goes well for you x

C~ when does your TX start?? hope we get lots of BFP's xxxxx

love and hugs Debby xxx

·
Registered
860 Posts
Evening girls

I was posting on the sept/oct/nov thread as assumed that one would close down when this one started???

Anyway looking forward to chatting to you all over the coming weeks - some names I recognise from previous cycles so  ^hello^ to you all.

I'm on cd4 of stimms and had an early scan today as i have low amh and as af was still knocking about there was very little to see, so increased gonal f from 450iu to 600.  Back in again on Wednesday and expect there to be more activity.  Was very slow to respond on my first cycle but did get 4 good blasts from that so not overly worried at this stage.  Just hope to god now that my immunes have been addressed that i get my bfp this time. Ec scheduled for 8th with test date of the 23rd too!!

Chat later

Ermi

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi girls,
TBM I am so sorry it is so hard  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^  It is so unfair.

Anniebabe I had problems with stimms last time even after two previous cycles that almost resulted in OHHS, they put it down to stress.  They did increase my dose but by the time they decided to i was 10 days on stimms so was a bit late and it just caused a cyst.  Your just a week on stimms so that should be better, better to get in there early.  Hopefully you will not need to though.  My estradial was still really low so the drug was obviously not getting into my system rather than it being high and ovaries not responding.  They have me on standard dose again as scared of OHSS with other cycles though kinda worried same will happen again.  I had loadsa follicles they just did not grow!!! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  Annibabe

Francinne good luck with your test.....do what feels right for you but do remember a day can change things.

Ermitrude hope wednesday shows all to be growing.

Emmamcc I hope the scan today reassured you and you can relax the best that you can going through this whirl of emotions!!!!  If you are worried at all just ring the rfc and get advice.  When will they scan you again.

MichelleH and Rosecat hope your hanging on with positivity!!

AFM wednesday starts stimms really nervous now I say it out loud.  Just hoping with the weight loss and being a bit more relaxed with life in general I get to EC this time.  Also a bit worried with this snow.  It is so bad round us thinking I may not make it to scans or ec (if I get that far). But really should just stay positive.  have to say last time when stimms did not work I kinda thought it was our punishment for using donor but that is just silly.

Love to all my cycling buddies

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi everyone havent posted in over a week as I was having some problems with my internet and only got it sorted it today.  I have internet access in work but I work in an open plan officw with 8 people so I dont like doing personal stuff in case anyone catches me out!

Just been catching up on the other thread you and I are on exactly the same dates plusone cant believe I am starting injections on Wednesday and that ec is less than two weeks away feeling butterflies in mu tummy thinking about it!  Had a bit of a disaster last week dropped my nasal spray on the floor in work and smashed it so I had to make an emergency dash to the RFC on Thursday morning to get another one....it was brand new as well hadnt even been used :(.  I felt so daft but luckily the nurse I spoke to on the phone was lovely and reassured me that it happens all the time....dont think so!

Been getting a bit worries that I am not resting enough through all this DR.  We were getting a lot of work done to the house, new kitchen and bathroom, and the work only finished last Friday then I was out on Sat night and didnt get home til after 2 and I have my in-laws coiming next Saturday and staying over.  I suppose it is good in a way as it is distracting but I have the Zita West boook and she says to get as much rest as possible.  Not that I will get very far this week with the snow!  I am starting to get a bit worried about making it  to my scans on time I see a few others are thinking the same.

Hope everyone is getting on ok with DR or stimms especially those of you going through it for the first time as it is all so new and I know that you feel in the dark a lot of the time.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hello everyone.  Its great to have cycle buddies this time round.  Great to talk to people in the same boat.  Makes it feel a bit more normal when i read everyones posts and realise i'm not alone.  The support really is priceless!!

AnnieBabe - Hope you got good news and have started on your new dose of Gonal.  Been thinking about you all day. ^pray^ ing you are ok chick!!!!!

Mrs B24 - Thanks chick i'm feeling a lot better, however still having quite a bit of ovary pain but it will be all worth it (I hope). Hope you are keeping well and safe in the snow.  I was out playing in it for about 15 mins with my nephews this afternoon.  I really missed getting out in it last year as i was expecting dd.  Oh were did that year go!!!!

Ermitrude - Hope you are feeling ok with your change in tx.  Such a stressful time without this.  ^pray^ ing everything goes to plan from here on!

Wee Emma - Sorry to hear you are Feeling Fed up.  I wont pretend to know how you feel but I really do hope that your good days outweigh the bad in this rollercoaster of emotions!!  I really do pray and I know its not for everyone but I really do ^pray^ for a miracle for you.

Plusone - Oh i hope everything goes to plan for ya chick. Oh and no more chat about punishment!!  There is absolutely nothing wrong with anything you are doing!!!! 

Rosecat - Not long now but i'm sure the next 2 days will be a lot longer for you than me!  It is one of the scariest, exciting emotional things you will ever go through and I really hope and ^pray^ you get the BFP you deserve.  I will be thinking about you and wish you all the best.  sending you lots of ^fairydust^ babydust!!

Miss E - Scan really did help thanks.  also relieved to know that the pains are cysts, which is not a 1st for me and that tx is going to plan.  I hope all going well for you too chick.  Looking at your little ticker and only 8 days to the 7th Dec.  It is flying in for me.  I really thought Nov would feel like a very long month.  ^pray^ ing everything continues to go to plan for you too.

Hi Mollycat.  There are a few of us having ET on 10th - if all goes to plan fingers crossed!! My test date will hopefully be 24th.  Hope you are in feeling good and am ^pray^ ing for your BFP!!

Jillyhen & Fitfinn - Welcome to the rolercoaster.  Hope you are still on a high and that the next month flys in for you and you can enjoy Christmas knowing that your time is almost here. 

Boboboy - Good luck for the 7th.  Have you far to travel?

Irishbird - I hope you get some time to take it easy soon.  I am feeling so tired at the moment and am so glad to be on AL at the mo.  Lucky you getting your new kitchen and bathroom.  I'm sure you will be glad to get the work finished and get it the way you want it.

AFM - started leave early today.  Starting to feel uncomfortable and still not recovered fully from my sleepless night on sat.  Left work at about 1pm today and thats me off until 15th dec.  I am very lucky and the girls i work with are very supportive and were also there for me the last time.  Even though I started taking stimms on wed its only all sinking in now.  The discomfort is bringing back memories!  Just wish i had known about FF then. 

I really do wish you all the very best and really do pray every night for myself and all my cycle buddies!  I wish you all all the best on this rollercoaster.  Sending ^fairydust^ , and ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ to all.

Goodnight Emma.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Irishbird it is weird we are both are on the exact same days.  I would not worry about the spray smashing i always worry i will run it with it.  The last one looks like there is a bit still in it and then it does not spray.  I have my injection primed for wed, so all prepared.  The snow is wild.  hate it.  What time your scans at?  My first is on Monday next week at 7.10am and then friday at 8.10am.  Going to be as positive as i can.  At least christmas makes time go quicker.

Emmamc I am glad you have taken time off work it is important you look after yourself. 

will be on tomorrow bed is callin...now i am a celeb is over.
Venturing out tomorrow in the snow if possible if not I will starve!!!
nite

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi Missie & mollycat
Im starting FET soon to signed 4 weeks ago so don't know how long i will have to wait have you any idea how long did you 2 wait to get offer.
Hi to everyone else hope this is full of  ^BFP^ very soon.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Hi ladies, hope you are all well.

2angels if you are with rfc the waiting list for FET is about 2-3 months. I signed at the end of July and got to start the pill with my Oct af. Hope you dont have too long til you can get started.

Mollycat if you are in the waiting room say hello. No-one ever chats in there, such a boring place. ;D

A big hi to all the other lovely ladies, not sure which thread to be posting on. Some people seem to be using this one and others are still using the old thread. I'm posting on both cos dont want to miss anyone out.

Chat later.

Emma xx

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Hi girls,
Only catching up my internet was down for a few days with the beeping snow - taking me ages to get in and out of town as I am crawling in case I spin.
Yea I am heading to Brno in Czech republic so not too far to travel - I fly to Bratislava and then get the train up to Brno so its a cheap flight !
Will read back later when more time .

·
Registered
570 Posts
hiya girls,

wow what weather we are having, cant believe it will be -6 tonight, got my electric blanket back on my bed, guess i will get good use of it now before ET!!
just hoping the weather picks up before my womb thickness scan on Monday morning, or we will be slip sliding all the way to Belfast early that morn lol

hope everyone is well....

off to watch the soaps x

·
Registered
570 Posts
forgot to say angel2.. waited max of 3 months also, FET is very straight forward and less of a wait x

1 - 20 of 1015 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.