11K views 125 replies 47 participants last post by  jamapot 
#1 ·
Hi Girls

New home Goodluck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Love lilly xxxx

#2 ·
hi lilly hi girls
           just a quick post to see how yr all doing just being nosey really all have a good xmas ^stocking^ ^santa^ ^xmassmile^ ^snowflake^ ^xmastree^ ^rudolph^ ^snow^ ^xmas1^ ^xmas2^ ^party^ loads love nikki

#3 ·
New List  Girls

Kitty4               1st dec   ^reiki^ ^congrats^

MrsG                 1st Dec      ^reiki^ ^congrats^  

copper              1st Dec      ^reiki^ ^congrats^

Emmi                1st Dec      ^reiki^ ^congrats^

Meachmont        1st Dec       ^reiki^ ^congrats^

Kia                    3rd Dec      ^Cuddle^

Gap                  3rd Dec

dizzy7               4th Dec         ^reiki^  ^congrats^

Janie40             4th Dec           ^Cuddle^

Shelley121        4th Dec

Kelly1               5th Dec        ^reiki^    ^congrats^

PamelaC           5th Dec

Marly               5th Dec

Vero                 6th Dec      ^Cuddle^

Lilly2K3             6th Dec        ^Cuddle^

Lisa Lou            6th Dec       ^reiki^   ^congrats^

Brewser             6th Dec

Angelface         6th Dec

Shelley121        8th Dec

Megsmin          8th Dec

Bex1978            8th Dec

Larac               10th Dec

Indychick_uk    10th Dec

Abby Carter      10th Dec

Nicola K           11th Dec

NattKatt           13th Dec

Quackers         13th Dec

KirstyJane       13th Dec

Pebble              14th Dec

Kemar              15th Dec

Rachaelj              17th Dec

Almamay              17th Dec

Glisten                 17th Dec

Karen c                17th Dec

Shelly77               20th Dec

Sicknote              21st Dec

Sending heaps of love to all of you

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Lilly xxx

#4 ·
Aww i hate being at the bottom of the list....  :mad: :mad: :mad:
Hope someone can join me soon.... otherwise i'll be the only lonely one on here near christmas..  Will be doing a little baby dance for you all when i feel better..^Exercise!2^ ^Exercise!2^
Good Luck everyone..

There's been a lot of lucky ladies so far this month hope it carries on..

#5 ·
Awww, Sicknote, don't worry!

Hossie have actually told me to phone them and arrange a test for 21st if no AF but I know I won't be able to hold out that long!  AF due 15/16th December so have put down 17th as my test date! 

As usual, not expecting good news but that's me - ever the pessimist, and it's the way I cope with it ... that way when the disappointment comes I will be prepared for it!  Been there so many times now I can't really get excited about it any more and I know that even if I do get a BFP I will be so nervous about it as I have had two m/c.  I won't be happy until I see a heartbeat!  Plus my darling DH keeps telling me he won't actually believe it's happening until I am in the delivery room giving birth!!!!!

Take care

Love

Karen xxx

#6 ·
Just needed to wirte this down as feeling poo.
I have done 4 tests now all with First Response, yes stupidly I know on days 8,9,10 & today 11. All BFN.  I have my blood test tomorrow am and wont find out till late afternoon. I am having them done locally in Washington as London is a good 4-5hrs away. Only prob is they won't tell me results, they fax ARGC who then should ring me..They are always so busy no doubt I will be chasing them all afternoon tomorrow. Just sooooo desperate to find out and then know either way to work through it.  I know what the result will be but a teenie weenie part of me still lives in hope...My intended parents so deserve this as everyone on here does.
Has anyone ever had BFNs up until blood test then got a positive???

Love Bex....
Sorry to go on, feel so helpless & like I have let them down....

#7 ·
Bex

NOt been in this position before but just wanted to send you a big hug and will keep my fingers crossed that you get a BFP result!!!!

Thinking of you and good luck!!!

ove

Karen xxx

#8 ·
Hi girls

This is my first post  :-\

I am on my 5th 2ww after having ICSI and going mad. ET was Saturday and I had AF pains up until ET now they have gone. Is this a good sign or not? My last tmt had AF pains all the way through and got a negative so I am now wondering what is going on.

Have some of you had positives with no symptoms??

Going ever so slightly insane!!

Please help? 

#9 ·
Hi

Bad news for me. my weakly positive test was lower today so a BFN  :(

so we're going to drink lots of wine tonight and enjoy Christmas and star again in the New year.

Godd luck to all of you waiting

love

Marly

#10 ·
Dab
This is my 3rd 2ww and I have felt absolutely nothing for 1 week, I am due to test 1 week today 14th and I have started AF pains today, so I am thinking that it might not have worked for us now.
Really feeling down today, don't think that I can handle another negative result.
Pebble x

#11 ·
Hi all

wanted to send big hugs to you all  ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Bex

Just wanted to say thinking about you honey and keeping it all crossed for you. I know how you are feeling - please try and stay positive - Its not over yet!!

Can't say much more than that but just remember you are a very special person.

I have had a pants day today and went for a bloody long walk - shouted at him upstairs, kicked a few trees and generally have bawled my eyes out until I thought my head would explode. Feeling a little clearer in my head now.

You are giving your IP's a chance that they may never have had and that means more than anything. You are very very brave and you should feel so proud of yourself for getting this far.

Not sure that this will help at all. But chin up hun and rest assured you will have alot of people thinking of you tommorrow. keep us posted  x

Take Care

Suzie  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

#12 ·
pebble said:
Dab
This is my 3rd 2ww and I have felt absolutely nothing for 1 week, I am due to test 1 week today 14th and I have started AF pains today, so I am thinking that it might not have worked for us now.
Really feeling down today, don't think that I can handle another negative result.
Pebble x
Pebble

Keeping everything crossed for you on the 14th. I test on the 18th and I am feeling so desparate. My 3rd tmt was a positive but my daughter was born prematurely at 24 weeks and died 3 minutes later. It kicked us in the guts when it happened but nothing will bring her back so my only option is to carry on. Facing this Christmas without my daughter is so hard.

Best of luck Pebble

x

#13 ·
Oh Dab
So sorry to hear that, it is so sad, hopefully you will have good news on the 18th, just intime for Christmas.

I know what you mean about desperate I am the same, just want to know now, I think it is going to be a long week, plently of knicker inspections going on in my house.

Take care, speak soon

Pebble x

#14 ·
Hi all,

Seems quiet on here today. Is anyone testing in the next day or two? I'm due to test on Friday, but am feeling a bit negative, as my boobs are now not so sore (this happened last tx cycle too, they were really sore for a while then more or less stopped hurting a couple of days before I was due to test). So I'm fearing the same outcome as last time. Wish Friday would hurry up so we can get it over with!

Abby
x

#15 ·
New List  Girls

Kitty4              1st dec    ^reiki^ ^congrats^

MrsG                1st Dec      ^reiki^ ^congrats^ 

copper              1st Dec        ^reiki^ ^congrats^

Emmi                1st Dec        ^reiki^ ^congrats^

Meachmont        1st Dec        ^reiki^ ^congrats^

Kia                    3rd Dec      ^Cuddle^

Gap                  3rd Dec

dizzy7              4th Dec      ^reiki^ ^congrats^   

Janie40            4th Dec        ^Cuddle^   

Shelley121        4th Dec     

Kelly1              5th Dec    ^reiki^ ^congrats^       

PamelaC          5th Dec

Marly              5th Dec    ^Cuddle^

Vero                6th Dec      ^Cuddle^

Lilly2K3            6th Dec      ^Cuddle^ 

Lisa Lou            6th Dec      ^reiki^ ^congrats^   

Brewser            6th Dec

Angelface        6th Dec    ^Cuddle^

Shelley121        8th Dec 

Megsmin          8th Dec

Bex1978            8th Dec

Larac              10th Dec

Indychick_uk    10th Dec

Abby Carter      10th Dec

Nicola K          11th Dec

NattKatt          13th Dec

Quackers        13th Dec

KirstyJane      13th Dec

Pebble              14th Dec

Kemar              15th Dec

Rachaelj              17th Dec

Almamay              17th Dec

Glisten                17th Dec

Karen c                17th Dec

Dab                    18th Dec

Shelly77              20th Dec

Sicknote              21st Dec

Sending heaps of love to all of you

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Love lilly xxx

#17 ·
Hi Abbey, I'm due to test sat (day 14), I have my blood test tomorrow but wont get results til Friday, poss monday but to do HPT on sat.  I've done tests the last 2 mornings (naughty and too early I know  ^police^ but couldn't resist and no doubt will be doing one tomorrow and friday also!!)  They were both neg tho, but holding out that it can and will change by saturday.

Wishing lots of luck to everyone who's testing soon.  Nx

#18 ·
Hi Nicola

Looks like you should be arrested!! ^police^ ^police^

But it's early days yet, so still time for a different result I'd say. Hang in there.

And some more  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ for us all!

Abby

#19 ·
ust wanted to advise people in the 2ww in the run up to christmas, to go and buy lots of tampax!!!Me and Mrs_G both did yesterday and we're hoping that the reverse psychology may work...And if you don't use them you can always hang them from your windows as icicles!!! ;D ;D ;D
Luv Ju

#20 ·
I like your style Ju!  Good one!  Methinks I'll go out and stock up on super plus tonight!  he he he

K xxx

#21 ·
hi

could i be added on the list as well, i am having my blood test on the 14th december(my mum's birthday) not sure if that's a good thing

thanks

#22 ·
hi girlies,

I had to tell you what my hubby did last night - u will all love this .........

I was relating to my hubby how it feels for us 2ww-ers by saying - if i go to the loo, say, once every hour or so and then a couple of times through the night, then i go through the same thoughts of dread about 14 times every day i.e.

" please, please, please dont let a/f be here today" ^eyes^

and thats apart from every twinge you stop what your doing just for a second and wonder "why did i feel that? :-[ have i done something :-\- stretched too much , bent over funny or coughed too HARD!" ^dunce^

Yes we all have such ridiculous thoughts and he then asked me......now wait for it......he asked me what day NEXT WEEK i will find out if its worked!!!!?????? :eek:

By the way folks i'm testing in 2 days ( friday)!!!!! The best is still to come........ When i said it was friday he said
" oh blimey is that two weeks up? HASN'T IT FLOWN?!!!!!!!!!! ^dunce^ ^furios^ ^surprise^ ^scared^ ^roflmao^

What is he like????? I laughed so hard i nearly wee'd! I wish i could say it had flown! ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^

Well, i've been in 2 minds about doing a test today? I haven't bought one but i think i will tomorrow. I should test friday but i really don't think its fair on us to have to do a wee test and then sit in the waiting room and have to wait - i'd rather know before i go so i'll do one tomorrow night probably.

I haven't had any nasty syptoms like last time no brown stuff (sorry TMI ^tmi^) yet and no real a/f pains as yet either. But i'm not counting any chickens yet.

Well Good luck to everyone whose testing over the next couple of days and i'll be back if there's anything to report - good or bad!

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Good Luck
Lara ^daisy^

#23 ·
Wow Larac, thanks for making me  ;D! You must have felt like throttling him!! I test Friday too, same as you. I remember last time, the 48 hours or so before testing are pretty weird, as you think, well if I am pg, it'll be amazing to get a BFP on the wee stick, but if I'm not, at least I've got the hope that I am for another day or two.

Here's hoping for the both of us!

^reiki^ ^reiki^

Abby

#24 ·
Hi everyone

Can i join you please, had et today, official test date is xmas day, but because clinic is obviously closed then, i am having blood test on 23rd.

take care
bitbit
xxxxx

#25 ·
Evening ladies,
Hope you dont mind me parking here for the rest of my 2 ww which is seriously doing my head in!  Just to clear any confusion, there is another Mrs G who has been around longer than me and i didnt realise this at the time of joining.  Think Im different because of my _! LOL
Doc has told me to test on 17th but Meg on iui girls worked it out as 15th as i had iui on 1st! Think I will just try and leave it until the latter!!
I hold my hands up to buying far too many tampax in an attempt to influence my outcome ;D  Dh thinks i am quite mad - he may be onto something there!  Ju - not sure about the icicle thing - YUCK!!!
Anyway, sending lots of luck to everyone! ^reiki^
Love
Amanda x

#26 ·
Hi everyone.
This is my first 2ww so I'm quite relieved you are all here for support. I had ET today and have been told to test 22nd december. Feeling quite nervous, loved the idea about the tampons though!!
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
charliemouse
xx
knicker police are allready on alert in our house!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.