Loadsa Love and luck to all
^fairydust^
Jax
xxx

·
Registered
116 Posts
hiya,

just wanted to say hello again - i've been away from here since the m/c in August and we got married in OCtober ( excellent day that was!!!!) and now i've got 2 little emby's in and am testing on 10th December.

Have just got the dr to write me a note for the rest of the week though i don't feel that bad apart from a windy feeling belly and tender ovaries. I was mad really because he said he would write one for the rest of the 2ww and i said no! am i insane? Actually i feel like going into work might take my mind off it abit - we'll see anyway.

Good luck to all you folks tesing today and over the next few days and lets have some BFP's from you.
Good luck all

Lara ^goodluck^

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hello ladies!!!! I could not wait any longer... Mrs G... ???

Dizzy ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ on your BFP! I am sure it will be exactly what your dad needs too!

Well, I am plodding along, still no signs, no spotting, no nothing... but I must keep positive. [staring longingly at the orange spot next to my computer!!! ^spot^ ]

Just 2 more days at work and then I am off until Monday - joy! Just going to have to get through the long weekend without buying any hpt's!!! But I do have one hidden in my bathroom... when dh is not looking... ::) ::) ::)

Loads of orange vibes and fairy dust and crossed fingers for all of us stil to test!

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^

Love
Vero :-*

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hello

thought I'd join the thread as i'm testing on the 5th. Had 2 blastocysts transferred on 25th (our clinic tests after 10days with a blood test). At least it'll keep me off the pee sticks cos it will be too early.

good luck to everybody and a big thankyou to everyone who posts on here as its been a fantastic lifeline for support and information.

love

Marly

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi,

I am due to test on Monday 13th - which feels like years away.  It is so nice to hear that someone has a windy belly.  I know that they said when we had ET that any abdomen pain etc is just your ovaries recovering - and that nothing can harm you embies!  but you do wonder! 

Everyone keeps asking me am I taking it easy - well what do they mean.  OK I am not running any marathons or going to the gym but unfortunately life still goes on and I am trying to keep myself really busy so that time does not drag.

Marly you are so lucky that you only have to wait 10 days.  I have another 11 days to go (not that I am counting). 

Vero - is it not good news that you have had no spotting etc.  I have a 18 month girl who was from an IVF cycle in August 2002.  I had no indication in my 2ww at all and I was convinced that I was not pregnant - but I was - at the 6 week stage I then felt extremely ill which everyone told me would go at 14-16 weeks but hey it stayed with me all the way just to make sure i didn't forget I was pregnant - as if.

Lara, Congrat on your marriage and on having 2 little embies - heres hoping they have made a home.

Lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I thought doing this for a second baby would be easier but I have found it so much harder - does that make me a very selfish person wanting 2!

Keeping everything crossed
KJ

·
Registered
175 Posts
^BFP^  ^festival^  ^pompom^  ^banana^  ^BFP^

I can't believe it!! I fainted at work this morning and got sent  home, feeling like I've got flu. Reached the station and they rang to say BFP!!!  Had to sit down in a great hurry (a hairdressers doorway and the door flew open to reveal me crying my eyes out!!) Well what do you say ? I managed to say I'd had a bit of a shock!!

It doesn't feel real though! I'm all excited and tearful at once!  The cat is even excited! Mum crashed her car and has written it off completely, and DH, bless, I could hear him grinning at work! Said he's coming home early to celebrate!!  ;D

LOL Caroline xxx

·
Registered
94 Posts
Caroline
that is absolutely fantastic news!  ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^
Hoping your luck will rub off on me selfishly  ???

Vero

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Caroline and Dizzy  ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^
Fantastic news girlies.

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Loads of love
Kel
xxx

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Girls updated list. Lots of      ^fairydust^           to all!

Witchypoo         27th Nov        ^Cuddle^

Jacki22              27th Nov
Kelsey               27th Nov         ^Cuddle^
dbz1583            28th Nov               ^reiki^  ^congrats^
Catsnewb          29th Nov          ^Cuddle^
Snagglepat        29th Nov          ^Cuddle^

debbie62           29th Nov
Trilce                30th Nov           ^Cuddle^

MrsG                 1st Dec

copper              1st Dec

Emmi                1st Dec

Kia                    3rd Dec

Gap                  3rd Dec
dizzy7               4th Dec                ^reiki^  ^congrats^

Janie40             4th Dec

Kelly1               5th Dec

PamelaC           5th Dec

Marly               5th Dec

Vero                 6th Dec

Lilly2K3             6th Dec

Lisa Lou            6th Dec

Brewser             6th Dec

Angelface         6th Dec

Shelley121        8th Dec

Larac               10th Dec

Nicola K           11th Dec

NattKatt           13th Dec

Quackers         13th Dec

KirstyJane       13th Dec

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just posted an updated list ladies. I won't be staying on the 2ww (although will be popping in to check on you all) so somebody can cut and paste this last list and carry on from there when it needs updating.

Caroline, what wonderful news!!! I am soooooo happy it has worked for you finally - all my love to you and DH.

dizzy7 congratulations to you too!!! My oh my, you must have spent a lot of money, what with pee sticks from day 6 or something! BUT HEY, good news never come too early!!!

Have booked an appointment at the clinic for Monday 13th to review and register for a new treatment. Currently having the worse period pains ever!!!

Thank you so much to all of you for all your kind words - it really does help.

All the best... more BFPs please!

^fairydust^

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi All

Just wanted to say FAB NEWS to Dizzy and Caroline. Really great to hear some positives!!!

^congrats^

and wishing massive good luck     ^goodluck^ to all due to test and big hugs to all that did not get the result they wanted  ^Cuddle^

I am due to test on Monday and been feeling ok - despite desperately wanting to test ^police^

Just had a bit blood stained discharge SORRY ^tmi^ TMI  and feeling bit crampy now. AF due l fri/sat so feeling down now as I guess AF is on its way. Was really hoping to make it to test day with no bleeding. Was feeling so positive so its hit a bit hard.

Sorry once again for the ME post.

Take Care You all

Love Suzie

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi
just wanted to say congrats to the BFPs and good luck to the rest of us!
Quackers ^afro^

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi everyone!

Trilce, so sorry to hear about your BFN - hope you are coping OK and stay positive to be able to try again. ^reiki^

Dizzy and Caroline - massive ^congrats^ to you both on your BFPs.  Fantastic news!

I too have tested today and am still in shock at also getting a  ^BFP^!!  ;D I have checked the test again and again but it is a definite positive.  I am so excited but am so aware of how early it is.  Scan is booked for 21st Dec - so fingers crossed everything is OK.

Wow, what a day!!

LOL
Copper
x

·
Registered
57 Posts
hi girls, just wanted to say thanks for all your congrats on my  ^BFP^!! and to say congrats to dbz1583 and Mrs g and cooper well done ^BFP^!! lets hope this is a good run and everybody else has the same good luck  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and lots of hugs to all of you that have had  ^BFN^  ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^
going to the clinic on Friday for my blood test, just hoping and praying that this confirms it!!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
been into the hospital to see my dad and he was very happy with our news, my DH is over the moon too!!!
just scared that when i go to clinic they will say I'm not pregnant, is it normal to feel like this?? Ive had no bleeding or anything, not even implantation bleed???? luv dizzyxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
331 Posts
Caroline & Dizzy,

^BFP^ ^monkey^ ^BFP^ ^monkey^ ^BFP^ ^monkey^ ^BFP^ ^monkey^ ^BFP^ ^monkey^ ^BFP^

OMG girls, Congratulations.

Love

Debs xx

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hello- hope you don't mind me joining in too, I read the posts from time to time. I also got a  ^BFP^ :) :) :) :) and I haven't properly shared it with anyone on this site yet!  I found out a couple of weeks ago and could literally not belive it- I ran round the house crying and shaking  :eek:(was on my own at the time) and then phoned DH who didn't believe me, so I did 4 different brands of test all Positive!  ::) ::)Since then I have had a 6 week scan, fingers crossed everything will continue to go well.  It is a lovely time but also nerve wracking after so many years wanting it to happen.  It is early days but I am hoping and praying it will turn out well.

Good luck to all of you, stay positive girls... ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Kitty4

·
Registered
599 Posts
Congrats Kitty4
You must be over the moon, I am so hoping that it happens to me and DH this time, it is our 3rd time and are due to test on 14th Dec, I am really nervous.
Can I ask you was it your first time?
pebble x

·
Registered
116 Posts
hi pebbles

it was my fourth go on clomid.  Thanks for the congrats and wishing you all the luck in the world- it will happen!!!!  Are you on IVF?

Kitty

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.