Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Hope your feeling better soon.

My dd, who is almost 4 months was meant to be having her 3rd and final lot of baby jabs yesterday.  The surgery called me in the morning and said for some reason they had to be cancelled.  Fair enough, these things happen.  Logic would tell me that they would somehow fit her in, sometime in the next week or so, but the computer said no ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^  ^idiot^.  They are fully booked and despite people who booked in to get seen for injections after us,they still get seen before us and they can't fit in dd until the middle of next month now.  What I'm worrying about now, is, these injections were meant to be done 4 weeks after the last ones, but now she won't get them until about 9 weeks after her last ones...  is there physically any problem with this??  will it mean she is more at risk of catching something in the meantime??  you'ld have thought seeing as they were cancelled by them that they would somehow make better arrangements for the little ones!

Helen xx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,191 Posts
Hi Helen

Your little dd will still have some protection from the other jabs.

But I think thats awful that you need to wait 9 weeks..I would get back on the phone to them!!

Let me know how you get on

Jxx
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top