Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if i can have a dentists injection on the 2ww. I need a filing next week and am not sure if i should have it done, (don't like needles anyway).
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'd phone your clinic / doctors and ask.  If it was me I would be inclined not to.

Pink

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi
I agree. I would tend not too. My dentist would'nt do my filling when I was on the treatment, he said to wait for any treatment unless it was an emergency.
Good luck!!

Rachel1

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ohh i'm a brave girl..went to dentist today and had my injection..It didn't hurt except in the wallet..i ended up having to have a root taken out and will have to go back and have it filled in january..another injection..
But am feeling a bit better but my mouth now taste like floor cleaner because of the antiseptic!!!!Bleugh

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi Sicknote
As a qualified dental nurse, I would be happy to have a dental injection on 2ww, the anaesthetic is localise to the nerve and surrounding nerves of the tooth. The adrenaline in the injection is marginal as well. The dentist usually is happy to proceed with ladies on 2ww, I know I have assisted with quite a few in my time.
Hope the root fill goes well in Jan, if you need any advice let me know.
Chick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.