Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Hello everyone.

I had to post cos I have never been the first to post when its gone to a new home... How sad am I ??  Grin

I'm glad everyone is doing well. I will post properly tommorrow,
Night Night. xxxxx

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Morning Girlies

How crappy is it today?!  ^rain^ ^rain^ ^scared^ ^scared^  It's more drizzle at the moment than rain, but looking at the weather forecast this morning I think the rain is coming - when is the  ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ going to turn up?? he he  Getting ahead of myself me thinks!  ^idiot^ ^idiot^

Lisa - Good luck with your e/t  ^reiki^

Hope you are all well

xx

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Hi all,

I recieved this today & it made me laugh.. Hope you all enjoy it.

How to Shower Like a Woman
>
>Take off clothes and place them sectioned in laundry basket according to lights and darks.
>
>Walk to bathroom wearing long dressing gown.
>
>If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.
>
>Look at your womanly physique in the mirror - make mental note to do more sit-ups/leg-lifts, etc.
>
>Get in the shower.
>
>Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah, wide loofah and pumice stone.
>
>Wash your hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins.
>
>Wash your hair again to make sure it's clean.
>
>Condition your hair with grapefruit mint conditioner enhanced.
>
>Wash your face with crushed apricot facial scrub for 10 minutes until red.
>
>Wash entire rest of body with ginger nut and jaffa cake body wash.
>
>Rinse conditioner off hair.
>
>Shave armpits and legs.
>
>Turn off shower.
>
>Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower.
>
>Spray mould spots with Tile cleaner.
>
>Get out of shower.
>
>Dry with towel the size of a small country.
>
>Wrap hair in super absorbent towel.
>
>Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head.
>
>If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.
>How To Shower Like a Man
>Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed and leave them in a pile.
>
>Walk naked to the bathroom.
>
>If you see wife along the way, shake willy at her making the 'woo-woo' sound.
>
>Look at your manly physique in the mirror.
>
>Admire the size of your willy and scratch your bum.
>
>Get in the shower.
>
>Wash your face.
>
>Wash your armpits.
>
>Blow your nose in your hands and let the water rinse them off.
>
>Fart and laugh at how loud it sounds in the shower Spend majority of time washing privates and surrounding area.
>
>Wash your hair.
>
>Make a Shampoo Mohawk.
>
>Wee.
>
>Rinse off and get out of shower.
>
>Partially dry off.
>
>Fail to notice water on floor because curtain was hanging out of bath the whole time.
>
>Admire willy size in mirror again.
>
>Leave shower curtain open, wet mat on floor, light and fan on.
>
>Return to bedroom with towel around waist.
>
>If you pass wife, pull off towel, shake willy at her and make the 'woo-woo' sound again.
>
>Throw wet towel on bed.
>
>

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hi ,

Katy - I nearly wet myself with laughing so much !!!!! ;D. Its true though.....

I thought I'd give you all an update on how my scan went.  I have 10 follies ranging from 18 to 11 mm so I
am having my e/c on Tues 830am and do the hcg on Sun night. We are going the night before and staying in a hotel so its not so stressful for dh when he has to do his bit! ;D.

Hope everyone is well..will do personals later!.
Bye
Ange xx

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Ange - Oooooo how exciting!!  ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^  Will have everything crossed for you!!!!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

xxxx

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
WELL DONE ANGE. & good luck for Tuesday . xxxxxxx ( glad you liked the shower thing !!!  ;D ;D

Steph, Hope your ok & baby's doing well.

Everyone else. Hope your all ok & good grief I will be glad when im off this pill & well on my way.

Lots of love to all. xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
500 Posts
hey katy

do you know my dp????
the shower thing is so him!!!!!
ha ha ha ha ha .
hope all you girls are being positive
take care marzy
xx

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
i read the shower thing out to dh yesterday and he was in fits and said it was very good but where you got the idea of men being lke that he didnt know.lol.hehe.
i know exactly what it meant though and had to laugh and agree with it.especially the bit where they shake it at you with the woohoo bit,oh yes.
anyway hope you are all fine and have a good weekend.lol.xx ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

as for me trying to stay really positive but it is soooooooooooooo hard as i have no idea what my own body is doing right now very confusing im afraid.i will just carry on as normal as i can until test date and then hpefully i will get some good news.lol ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
280 Posts
Morning..as you can see I'm up nice and early  ^idiot^. Had to do my last stimms injection - yiphee.....

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend who hasn't posted for a few days  :).

Tweetie -  Keep positive.sending you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^. Hoping and praying that you get your special little miracle.  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Lol ange xxxxxx

PS Lisa so thrilled for you and dh - good luck for your 2ww I'll speak to you again after my e/c.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
pepper thanks for positive thoughts hun.i am much more positive now and feeling quite good about things.i just hope that i go on to get my bfp,which would just make our lives that extra special. ^reiki^ ^reiki^.
good luck with ec hun i really hope you get lots of eggies will be thinking of you.takecare,and speak soon.lol. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^.xx

·
Registered
338 Posts
Morning girlies

Hope you are all ok and had a good weekend.

Tweetie Keeping everything crossed for you for a ^BFP^ I am now joining you on the two week wait. Hope you are ok sending you loads of ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

My egg transfer went fine have my little embies on board so have been resting up and keeping warm

Bec Hop the pill not doing your head in too much and you are ok

Shas & nat
Nice to hace chat with you both last week. hope you both had good weekend

Ange
Good luck for e/c tommorow will ring you later

Katy Thanks for your kind words & support

Claire Hope your cold is better

Lou How dod you do on your run???

Bobo How are you doing hun havent heard from you in ages

Ali Hope you have a good time at the do in london this week & sending best wishes for your friend

Kelly Thanks for the chat and the advice last week. The honey thing really helped

Carla Hows thre diet going hun??

Jackie hope you are ok

Lots of love & hugs

Lisa xxx

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
lisa,

Im glag everything went well.. im only about 3 weeks away from being in Bath having my ec & I hope I do aswell as you & Ange have done with my folicles.. wishing you well on you 2ww.

Ange,

Wishing you well with your et. Will be thinking of you.

Tweetie.

Hope your doing well.. not long now. xxx

Nat,

Gosh we only have till Fir & then we can try to get our  ^witch^ head off & get back to being nice other halfs again !!!  :)

I hope everyone else is doing well & had a nice weekend.

Lots of love Katy. xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Hi Lisa

So pleased to hear your txf went well and your embies are now snug inside you!!
Take it easy, put your feet up and think positive  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Loads of love
Kel
xxx

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
cheers shas,he is a little cutie but a little buggar also.yep i am now on day 11 and nervous as hell,really hoping for a bfp at last that will stay with me for the duration,thursday not long to go.nervous and excited,you know what i mean im sure.lol.hope you are keeping well hunni and had a good weekend.i have not done much just resting and taking each day as it comes very slow though.lol.xx
takecare. ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Hiya D and C ^wave^ Sorry I haven't been on-line for a few days, but have had Gaz ill with cold and flu and have been busy playing nurse ;D He doesn't "do ill" so has been a bit of a wuss, bless him ::) ;D ;D

Lisa I'm so pleased everything went well with the e/t ^reiki^ and that the twins are now safely on board with mum ^storkboy^ ^storkgirl^. So exciting!! Hope you're enjoying all those dvd's ;D ;D and are keeping warm and resting up :) I'll give you a ^phone^ you this week to see how you're doing xxx

Carla Hope you had a lovely weekend of shopping with your mum! How did your dh get on, on his fear of flying course? Yes, I did have a reading done by a clairvoyant! She said she saw me with a toddler and pregnant, maybe with twins :eek: She knew things she couldn't possibly have known about other things, so would be lovely if she was right about that too!! Tomorrow I'm going to see a medium... would be lovely is she says the same thing... will give me hope, and that's what I need in spades, as a glass half empty kind of gal ;D ;D

tweetie I'm keeping everything crossed for a ^BFP^ on Thursday ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^spot^ ^2ww^ Love the picture of Rascal ^cat^ He looks very cute even if he is a little monkey!! Sounds like he lives up to his name ;D ;D

Ali Was lovely to hear from you the other day :) I'll ^phone^ you this week to see how you're doing :) Did you manage to get hold of Sue yet? Not long now 'til you'll be in the second trimester, and will be able to say goodbye to feeling yucky and bloom!! ^congrats^ too to your sister and dh on the birth of little Iona ^storkgirl^ ^pinkted^ ^storkgirl^ ^pinkted^

Claire Hope you're feeling better and have got rid of that nasty cold ^hugme^ ^hugme^ Got some good news about Planning Dept! Will talk to you soon xxx

Shas Hope the halls coming on well :) Will maybe see you this week and check out the new clothes shop you mentioned in Newton Abbot? Much to Gaz's dismay, I need some new clobber for autumn/ winter ;D ;D

Katy ^roflmao^ It's true isn't it... men really are from Mars and women from Venus ;D ;D Last pill for us soon ^clapping^ ^banana^ then we'll be able to hang up our ^witch^ hats ;D ;D Fingers crossed to starting stims soon ^reiki^

Ange ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ for e/c tomorrow ^afro^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ Fingers and toes are firmly crossed for lots of lovely eggies. Take Care hun, and have a safe journey to Bath xxx

Lou Hope you did well in your race ;) Look forward to hearing all about it. Hope you're okay :)

Kelly Hope you and dh are okay, and everything is going well with Holly Grace ^babycrawl^ She's so cute!!!

Hi Marzy ^wave^ Hope everything's okay with you :)

Steph Weather's not good today either is it?... think summer's well and truly left us now :( I envy my dad and stepmum, they're off to New Zealand for the winter!!

Beck Hope you and Julian are both okay, and that you're coping with the effects of the pill ^hugme^ ^hugme^ Can't be long now 'til you come off it?

Not a lot to report from me... I take my last pill on Thursday night, and have then got to wait 'til AF shows up so I can get a B/L scan done on day 2 of AF. Then hopefully (though confidence isn't high ::) :p) I'll be able to start injections! In the meantime I'm trying to drink plenty of milk, pineapple juice, yakult and water in the hope of yielding a better crop than last time!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend :)

Take Care,

luv Nat xx ^fairydust^

·
Registered
39 Posts
^hello^

Hi everyone the start of another week and so much is going on at the moment on this board.

Lisa i am so pleased ET went smoothly and i hope you have your feet up relaxing and keeping positive sending you lots of  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ for your  ^2ww^

And Tweetie to you too  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^pinkted^ ^blueted^ fingers toes legs arms and anything else i can crossed for you on Thursday.

Ange  ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ for your EC tomorrow here's to lots of lovely embies

Katy not long now for you and your EC  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and i loved your shower joke by the way  :)

Claire you have had a cold poor you on top of everything else will catch up at the end of week  ^Cuddle^ ^phone^

Nat it was great having a natter last week and i am sure your next go is going to be the one  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Also have tried Sue again but will keep having a go and when i'm back from London at the end of the week  :) send her my regards tho if you speak to her before me.

Marzy how are you?  :) where are you in your treatment?
HI Shas how the devil are you? hope you enjoyed your DIY weekend  :)

Kelly hope all is going well with you and Holly...My little sister (35  ;D ) had a little girl last weds night 6LB 8 Iona Elizabeth  ^bundle^ (watching too much Monarch of the Glen  :) i think ) It was her 2nd go on IVF and i am so excited  i will meet her on Thursday on way back from London.

HI to Lou hope you have recovered from your run you fit girl  :)

HI to Carla, Becqui Steph Bobo and everyone i have forgot as usual

I am still feeling nauseous and tired but i will be 11 weeks this Thursday so hopefully it will go soon . And i am off to London tomorrow to go with my friend and 30 others to the "Breast Cancer Fashion Show" lunch time event at the Grosvener Hotel. My friend was one of the models last year when we went to the evening do. ...this year she is just a spectator....so looking forward to that...should take my mind of things.
If your interested my friend will be on QVC on weds night being interviewed about last years show  :) between 8 and 11pm. I know QVC  :-[ :-[ but they are one of the sponsors!!

Anyway lots of love to you all and  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ again to all waiting for that wonderful dream to become true very soon

Ali
xxxxx

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi All,

Nat I hope that AF turns up on time so that you can get on with things and so you don't get too bored with all that protein!

Katy I hope you are also enjoying the high protein diet...!

Tweetie & Lisa Good luck for testing day I have all of my fingers and toes crossed for you  ^BFP^

Ange I hope that the EC went well and you have lots of nice follies to choose from  ^pompom^

Ali I can't believe you are 11 weeks, time is really flying by at the moment

Hi to everyone else, sorry trying to post at home time is not a good idea - DH will be in the car stressing!!

Derriford have now received our re-referral so we are waiting for our questionnaire to arrive. Not holding out much hope of being seen before about 2010 but there you go!

Take care all,
Love
Bobo
xxx

·
Registered
199 Posts
^hello^ ^hello^ ^hello^
I've finally managed to get on to the site and catch up with everyone - won't leave it so long next time!

The run was absolutely awful - dh said it was a flat route, but it wasn't, and it was too hot.  Thought I was going to die!  ^tantrum^ Moaned and winged the whole way round, but managed to keep running and didn't walk - which was good for me! Didn't come last, but very near the back!!!  ;D

A few personals ...

Nat - poor dh and poor you!  'Man flu' is awful - they just can't handle the aches and pains!  ^roflmao^

Ali - hope the morning sickness passes soon X

Shas - hope your weekend of decorating went well.  We had some work done on our dining room in July and it needs a lick of paint, but we both hate decorating so are putting it off til Christmas!  ;D

Tweetie - not long to go now honey.  ^2ww^ You've got through the worst of it - when are you testing?

Ange - best of luck with ec tomorrow X  Brixham is a lovely place.  I ran past load of posh houses!

Carla - hope the diet's going okay.  Because of my race I treated myself to a tub of Ben & Jerry's last night (my favourite), but dh decided I should share it with him ...  ^furios^

Lisa - you're now on the 2WW so all the horrible probs you've had are over and it's now time to keep those embies warm, relax and think of getting pg - eat loads of fresh pineapple too!  ;D

Bobo - my GP's written to Derriford twice now, but I am still waiting to hear from them ...  ^naughty tony^

Steph - so nice to see you back on the board honey.  Sorry haven't e-mailed for ages, but I'm soooo busy! X

Hi to Becqui, Claire, Katy and Marzy and anyone I've missed

Lou XXX

^Cuddle^

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^to everyone and there tx.lol.xx.
greeners no not long hunni i test thursday but get a sneaky one in wednesday nite.as for your run hunni welldone for even doing it as im sure i couldnt of.lol.xx.

bobo thanks hunni i need all the luck and ingers crossed i can get at the mo and just hope it is all worth it when thursday comes.lol.xx.

ali thanks to you to i am very nervous and anxious and excited,so mixed feelings really.lol.xx.

kelsey thanks also,i just dont know what to think,am i arent i who knows i just want the day to be here and hurry up about it.lol.xx

everyone who i may of missed,i hope you are doing well and get a good result.lol.xx ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^to everyone.lol.xx.

1 - 20 of 227 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.