Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all  :)

Just wondering has anyone tested early? if so by how many days? 
I am not feeling to good (diorreah,hot sweats and the usual A/f pains i am also feeling queasy) sorry tmi  :-[. if its a bug then will have to sit it out till test day or could these possible be very early pregnancy signs i also had a dizzy spell yesterday.

Any advice would be Greatfully received.  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Jen83 xxxx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

I only ever tested once early and then it was just 2 days as I got the feeling it hadn't worked.

The other times I held off as I didn't want to know.

When is your test day ???  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

x x x

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
I tested early on all of my tx's the one I got my BFP on was hidiously early but I only did it as
I had such tebbible AF pains on day 7, worse than any normal AF pains so I did a test the next day.
( it is VERY unusual to get a BFP that early )

Miles implanted very early & I knew because of this he would be born a week early & he was.

It depends on how you will take a BFN if you get it.. if you will have wished you could hold on to
the thought of being pregnant for longer & your dreams will be shattered & it will get you seriously
down then dont do it, just incase it is a negative result.. ALSO another reason not to test early is
that if it is a positive.. you wont believe it & will continue to test for days... you wont be all relaxed
& happy believe me.. you will be just as stressed as you are now until way after the original test date.

I cant do it but if I could.. I would always wait it out till test date as either result will not make you
feel any better than you do now.

Good luck with everything

Katy. xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hiya,

I did test early on 2 cycles, both were BFN but I didn't really believe they were true until test day or AF arrived, so carried on worrying and analysing.  Personally, it didn't do me any good but I know some girls who have tested early and its put their mind at rest.  Down to personal choice I think.  good luck,

Tracy xxx

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Tracy Katie and scooby

I've read your advice and am going to wait till closer to test day, have spoken to d/h about it too and he thinks i should defo wait.
My test date is 5th may next Monday so have decided the earliest that i am going to do it is next sunday morning as i go back to work on the Monday :(.
Think i just needed someone to tell me to wait and enjoy the stage i am at now and rest because i think with another week off work if it was bad news the my whole week would be taken up with me feeling upset instead am gona keep on the positive vibe and enjoy my week i am PUPO!

Thank you so much guys. ^hugme^ ^hugme^

no need for the ^police^ ^police^ to arrive here just yet! ;D

Jen xxx ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Hi Jen

If you're not due to test for another 8 days then today is way too early to test and the most you would find out by testing today is that your HCG trigger jab is out of your system (or not) you would be very unlikely to get an accurate result and will just give yourself more heartache by doing the test ^police^ ^police^  I can understand you wanting to test sunday if at work monday but even then the result may not be completely accurate.

Remember as well that all the symptoms you have can be caused by the Progesterone support as well as an early pg - so there really is no way of telling.

^goodluck^

Axxx

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Hi Jen

I would agree that it is too early now to be testing.

However I did test 2 days early on my 1st cycle (13dpt) and 1 day early on 2nd cycle (13dpt) because I didn't want to test before going to work, fortunately they were both BFPs and even though the 1st ended in an early m/c the result of  2nd one is due any day  ;D

Good luck, try to hang in there, relax and stay positive

Sam

·
Premium Member
24,203 Posts
I tested 5 days after e/t with 5 day old blasts (i wouldnt recommend it though)  ::) and got strong lines from then onwards  :)

I wish i hadnt as i had 5 days worrying thinking it wasnt a real BFP  :-[

Good luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts