Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
There may be tmi on the message so here goes.
I started using the ovulation sticks on day 11 of my cycle. I done five in all and they all came back -ve. The thing is I have had stomach cramps and discharge like eggwhite (tmi), I am on day 18 of my cycle now but have not done anymore ovulation tests.
Can someone tell me if I have actually ovulated or not? I know that discharge is a sign but how much of a sign?
Sorry to waffle on
Good luck to everyone who is pg or ttc.
Bye for now
Lisa :)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I'm not a nurse, but I believe the egg white is a sign that you are about to ovulate in the next day or so.  when i was using the opk's i would often do the test as soon as i saw the egg white (just to save the sticks b/c they were expensive) and EVERY time i got a positive for about to ovulate.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi Hunni,

You are only on CD18 at the moment, where you aware that the clomid usualy make you O late...  This month i O'd on CD19, so it might be worth while still using the OPK's for another couple of days yet.

Good Luck
Gem :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Girls, Thanks for replies.
I havnt started on the clomid yet, due to start them on next cycle. was hoping to get pregnat before starting clomid. If I have already ovulated will it still show up positive on a opk? I have heard that the hormone released when you ovulate gets stronger so does that mean it satys strong until af?
Sorry for questions but if i have already ovulated and it dosnt show up after on a opk then I will have wasted yet more money...lol.
I last used one on day15 of my cycle and it was negative.
please advise
Thanks Lisa ;D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts