Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have often heard people avoiding certain foods and wondered if some foods were best avoided all together when ttc or whether being diagnosed with certain conditions meant it best not to eat certain foods - can you help? I understand Wheat is bad for endo for example...

Thnx!

xxx

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
have you tried using the search tool at the top of the page ??? you may get a wide range of answers by using that then you can read through + pick out the ones that are relevant to you

xxx

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
The best thing you can do is eat a healthy diet and relax- you will just make yourself more tense and put more pressure on yourself if you start getting too restrictive. Just try and be sensible.

Good luck

Sam

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
I think avoiding wheat and dairy is if you have endometriosis as it can make the symptoms worse.  Having said that, I most likely have endo, but continue having wheat (whole wheat) and dairy as I just stick to balanced healthy diet...and both are good in protein which is important for egg quality (and I don't eat meat so need other sources).  Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts