Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peter

I hope you are well and have had a great weekend?

Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put in to reassure and help all us (hysterical???) women. Your post is the one I always turn to, to get my facts straight.

My query this time is:

I'm in the middle of a FET - had ET on 6th Feb and due to test on 22nd (16 days after ET).
The thing is I'm wondering if the fact that my period hasn't started yet is a good sign? I'm taking cyclogest and progynova and realise these may stop it.
The reason I'm asking is because on 2 of my failed ICSI cycles my period started 10 days after ET and on the third failed cycle it started 7 days after ET. So by my calculations my period should have started by now (I had the same drugs on these 3 failed cycles) But it hasn't so could this mean it's worked?

Sorry to ramble on - I know I'll probably have to wait and see but thought I'd get your opinion.

Many thanks

Kerry

·
Registered
856 Posts
Please see my cometns in your text:

KT said:
Peter

I hope you are well and have had a great weekend?

Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put in to reassure and help all us (hysterical???) women. Your post is the one I always turn to, to get my facts straight.

Thanks, I am glad to be of some help.

My query this time is:

I'm in the middle of a FET - had ET on 6th Feb and due to test on 22nd (16 days after ET).
The thing is I'm wondering if the fact that my period hasn't started yet is a good sign? I'm taking cyclogest and progynova and realise these may stop it.

Depending on the dose these drugs will prevent the period from starting.

The reason I'm asking is because on 2 of my failed ICSI cycles my period started 10 days after ET and on the third failed cycle it started 7 days after ET. So by my calculations my period should have started by now (I had the same drugs on these 3 failed cycles) But it hasn't so could this mean it's worked?

Sounds promising!! Try to relax and think positive.

Good luck!

Peter

Sorry to ramble on - I know I'll probably have to wait and see but thought I'd get your opinion.

Many thanks

Kerry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts