Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am on my first cycle of clomid 50mg since my missed miscarriage at the end of Januray.
Before the pregnancy, I always ov'd on CD19 on clomid and got sore boobs a week or so before AF was due. I also suffered from bad skin and spots ever since coming off the pill and going onto the clomid.

Now, this first cycle of clomid AFTER the mc, I ov'd later on CD24 and although my AF is due this Friday, I have no sore boobs whatsoever, and my skin is behaving its self completely, not a spot in sight (which is great!)

It all seems a bit weird to me, so my question is has anyone on clomid experienced different side effects after suffering a miscarriage? I've doen a fairly thorough search on the cloimid thread here and can't see this being asked before.

Thanks
Suze

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
suze 1stly sorry for your loss  ^hugme^ i have never been in your situation so i cant really help directly with your ?? but i will say that clomid can mess with your cycles variably + the side effects can differ from month to month so maybe this is what is happening

maybe someone who has been in similar circumstances will come along + have a little more info but i wouldnt worry too much hunny, clomid can effect you in all different ways  ^hugme^

xxx

·
Registered
515 Posts
Hiya Suze.

So sorry for your loss hun  ^hugme^

I found that some SE from the clomid were  more noticeable after my m/mc - for instance i had really sore (.)(.)s and hot flushes all the way through the first cycle afterwards rather than just on odd days as i had before, but then the headaches were less frequent ^idiot^

As cleg says though, clomid must vary anyway, as all of my cycles side effects have been slightly different!

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ that clomid works for you again!

jes ^hugme^ XXX

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.