Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I have a question regarding the contraceptive injection, dipo? is it.
My Bf is going to donate her eggs for us and she had her last "pill" inj in december 04. she was due to have it again in febuary but did not as we went to the clinic to start the de/icsi process. To my knowledge she has only had one scanty period since then,
my question is, is this normal?
should we be concerened as we had planned our icsi to be now (July/Aug)
as she needs to have a day 2 blood test, which we need to wait 3-6weeks for the results, to see if she will be a suitable donor for us.
she had these tests in '97 (same clinic) and she was ok then, they want to repeat them cause she has a partner now and the time that has elapsed.
hope someone can help.
~dizzi~

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Hi Dizzi

It took me 18 months for my periods to be normal after Depo provera the injection and my BF 9 months so we are all different.  The main things i suppose is that she is having periods which is a good sign albeit irregular ones.

She is doing a wonderful deed and you are truly lucky to have her in your life, i am sure you know this.

Good luck for your tx.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.