Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I've always wanted to post on this board and have never had the opportunity till this morning.

I tested positive at 8 and 9 3dt then the BFP faded and i started to bleed. I stopped taking the cyclogest and folic acid and spent the whole of the weekend in an alcoholic haze, we even booked and all inclusive deal to Ibiza, i cried an ocean of tears and thought my heart would break.  I even did a HPT the day after AF started it was a BFN.  Talk about being gutted.

Yesterday i started to feel most odd, so just to satisfy my mind a did another HPT and it was a BFP, i couldn't believe it, to say i was thunderstruck is the understatment of the year.  DH and i refused to believe it despite taking another HPT of a different brand.

Well this morning is my official test day and its a BFP, obviously i started taking the cyclogest and folic acid again yesterday.  I'm hoping i didn't do the embryo too much harm but getting drunk, eating Brie and sushi!!!!

I just wanted to share this with you and let other girls know that even if the BFP disappears sometimes a miracle happens and it comes back again.

OMG I'm pregnant after a HSG, a million blood tests a Laporoscopy, a testicular biopsy, 5 DIUI's, 18 months of Clomid, 12 x DIY DI, 7 hours of counselling, 1 IVF and 5 years of pain and suffering, i can not believe.  I feel so lucky and blessed, i just keep my fingers crossed that baby stays safe and continues to grow.

Hobbs xxx

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Hobbs-  ^pompom^ ^pompom^ congratulations, just replied to you on the march thread, that's fantastic news  ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou i'm so excited, i want it to be later so i can call my mum and give her the good news.  Woo Hoo

Hobbs x

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
I'm sure you won't mind if you wake her up!  ;D

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Congratulations Hobbs on your BFP!!

Nikki xx

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
congratulations on your bfp

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Congrats on your BFP!

Kate xx

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
congratulations on your bfp hun well done
lea-Anne xx

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
^congrats^ on your  ^BFP^
xx

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Congrats  ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Congratulations on your BFP.

Emma
x x x x

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
OMG, Hobbs and DH, Huge congrats, I remember you from the DS thread years ago ;D, Wishing you all a very healthy and extremely happy 8 months​

·
Registered
305 Posts
Wonderful news

Many congratulations

xx

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Congrats on your BFP!!!!!  Woohooooo

Tracy xxx

·