Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope someone can help as I am worrying so much atm driving myself loopy and DH as well  :(

Got my BFP on Monday which I was over the moon about as had been spotting old brown blood since the previous Friday and had feared the worst.  During the week this has cleared up but since Friday just gone have been having some yellowish discharge and today looked a bit browny again. It's very slight and hoping its just gunky stuff making its way out. I am on gestone jabs so it is nothing to do with cyclogest.  I have had my betas done and they are going in the right direction but it is so worrying to feel this ooziness  :-[

Please can anyone let me know if they have experienced the same - I now 5w 1day.

Thanks
Cubster xxx

·
Registered
700 Posts
Cubstar
I too am having exactly the same experience as you and I had a scan at 5w3days and they said all was okay with teh baby....I am going for a follow up scan tommorrow 6wk 2day and I will ask them about the yellowish gooy stuff too.. also the brown discharge stopped on Friday and the yellowish stuff started today really....

I hope that you will be ok, have you spoken to your Dr yet? anyhow I will let you know what they say tommorrow but they did tell me not to worry on Tuesday last easier said than done, eh/

anyhow wishing you the best

Take care
Mary

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mary, congratulations on your BFP and good luck for tomorrow's scan  ^reiki^ it seems that this sort of thing is normal from what you have said but it is so worrying isn't it? I will certainly get hold of my doctor if it still looks browny tomorrow.

Thanks for your reply
Cubster xxx

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Hi Cubster,
I had loads and loads and loads.. but it was white. ( Which I think is normal) Yelowish indicates infection??  I think. Brown.. I would say as you thougfht getting rid of old cells. I do ont thinkyou should worry. But do go to the Dr. or call NHS direct. That is what they are there for.
armi
xox

1 - 4 of 4 Posts