Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

I am on Puregon injections, day 5 of stimms and have been having some pinkish brown discharge. Just a bit but wondered if this is usual?
Am seeing the nurses tomorrow so will ask them but just wondered if anyone else had this at all.

Thanks
Perky
XX

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi Perky,

Youre not alone Ive had this aswel  ???
Ive had the same yesterday and like you on day 5 of stimms. Only small bit of brown discharge on my pants nothing on toilet paper (TMI sorry) As it wasnt a great deal I was not really worried about it as had my AF last weekend so thought it may have been the remains of that. Ive had nothing today though. Also last week had a clear discharge but again didnt think anything of it.

Has anyone else had this and is this normal or something I should mention to my clinic, Im not due to have scan til tuesday?

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sorry but I did do a search under discharge and kept getting topics relating to it happening during the 2ww and during pregnancy.

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
If you narrow down your search area, uncheck the box which says search all boards and then narrow it down to searching Peer Support only you'll weed out alot of those posts.

Axxx

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
No probs.  I used to find it really hard to search and used to be overwhelmed by all the replies that come up which is why I found if you narrow it down by board it makes it much easier.  You can also check the box for it to show posts and I find that easier too.

Have a play around with it when you've got 5 mins and see what works best for you, I can find stuff quite easily now but it took me a while to work it all out.

Axxx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Ali Louise and Mandy

Thanks for your replies.  :)

Nothing on those searches that seems the same as me Mandy but Ali your symptoms sound the same as mine. I will mention it at scan tomorrow am and then post here what they say.

I too find the searches bring up so many irrelevant posts but thanks for the tips on refining the searches - will try and have a little play and see if I can get better at it!  :)

Good luck for Tuesday Ali Louise.

Perky
xx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts