Votes: 4 16.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spoken to Nottingham and they are more than happy for us to arrange a disco, i do have a quote for there disco which i was  :eek: at so if anybody knows of someone local to the conference centre that is cheap could you let me know please.

Depending on how many people are going to the meet and if we decide to have the disco i would like to know if you will feel ok about paying a little extra for this?

Please let me know your thoughts.

Mel
x x

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
I voted no  :-[ only cause I am not bothered either way - happy yes happy no, then again I am only coming in the evening anyway.  Didn't vote no cause I was being a mardy so and so  :-[ Urggg keep doing things wrong today  :(  Can my No be a unsure vote as in either way - shall I shut up before I put my foot in it again!

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
voted yes but you all know i love a good  ^dancing spot^ ^banana^ ^roflmao^

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
I voted no, as I suffer from panic attacks, and for some reason, loud music brings them on?!?  :-\   

However, I could always go and sit somewhere quieter, as I don't want to be a party pooper!

Marie xx

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Mel
You know my veiws on this :) :)

I love a good boogie :p ;D

So my vote is a Positive YES !!!

Love Jo
x x x

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
I voted yes cos we may get the chance to see Suzie and her SIL dance to 'I've had the time of my life'

Believe me everyone its well worth watching. They are Brill.

Love Kim x x x

·
Premium Member
8,291 Posts
Mel - Ive voted yes but im not on your list yet for going yet  ;D

But ... I will be there - cant miss out on Olive dancing now can I  ;D

Love

Debs xxx

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Its a big YES from me......if I have enough Pimms then I always make an effort to boogie...hopefully I wont be on my own!

Natsxx

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
I think I will vote no. Not because I don't like a good boogie but because I want to come to meet people and talk to them. I have some hearing problems which make it very difficult to chat when there is music going on - if there was a chat room that would make me happy.
Lizi

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Good coz I like a good natter too ;D

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If i can just explain, the disco would be in the other half of the conference room we have booked for the meal (i think).

There are lounges and bars for you to go into and i am sure everyone will mingle or do there own thing.

I just want to make this meet interesting for everyone and try and cater for all of you. :)

I have had an excellent quote for the DJ by the way  ;)

Mel
x x

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
I think it would be nice for any children coming :). If they are anything like my Meg then they will love a disco to dance to

Hugs,
Mac,
xxx.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I have voted 'don't mind either way' as I don't really!!

Marielou, if you are in a quiet area then you can look after Zak with pleasure while I go and have a boogie!! ^roflmao^

Love

Shezza

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BTW we have decided to stay the saturday night too, just need to book it (gonna do it today) as we thought the drive hoe would wipe us all out and then at least we can both have a drink if we wanted to then!! Will let you know Mel as soon as I book!

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
My ds has volunteered to entertain the littlies ;D  He is great with little ones !  He is looking forward to meeting you all !  He knows alot about ff ;D

·
Registered
141 Posts
i've voted yes will be bookin room at end of the month. Bit nervous haven't been 2 a meet b4.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.