Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after our early miscarriage on tuesday (was 2weeks 2 day preggers) i though we would be able to get straight back into our diui tx on a natural cycle as before but nurse said that we should leave it for month and let things settle down. i really don't won’t to wait. has this happened to anyone else would like any advice please!

·
Registered
949 Posts
Carenb

So sorry to hear about your m/c and sending you a big hug!  I had a m/c (just under 6 weeks) back in March and I was told by my clinic is was best to wait for three months but I could start tx again after I had had one normal period.  My periods remained pretty regular after the m/c so I chose to carry on with tx again in May.  I felt as if I needed to get on with things as soon as possible and felt comfortable starting again.

Hope you get to start your tx soon and whenever you feel the time is right for you.

Fingers crossed everything works out ok for you next time.

Take care

Love

Karen xxx

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi Caren

Like yourself i had a miscarriage at 6 weeks after my second IUI and was told to wait for one proper monthly cycle before starting next treatment. At first like yourself was very impatient and wanted to start immediately but when we did start i realised why they tell you to wait and i knew my body was not physically ready if we had started before.

I know that sounds lond winded but they understand the need for your body to get back to normal after such a heartbreak and mentally you need to be 100% ready for the next treatment.

I wish you all the best when you do start and hope your dream will come true. xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts