Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I started d/r on day 1 of my cycle so now been d/regging for 4 weeks, i am due to go to the clinic in the morning for a scan and to also start stimms.

The problem is i am not sure if i am supposed to have a period before i start stimming if so a/f is late so will this delay starting stimms ?, on my previous cycles i have always started on day 21 of my cycle so i am not sure what is supposed to happen now.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated as i am going bonkers from the drugs already  ^idiot^.

Sharon

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Sharon - not sure i am going to be of much help here hun, so I will apologise in advance if I'm not ;)

There are so many different ways of cycling, but in my experience, I had a short'ish period just after I started my buserelin injections to downreg. If you are downregging (and have been for 4 weeks) I am not sure that you will have a period before starting stimms - not sure at all hun..... so sorry I can't help.

I hope someone more knowledgeable comes along for you soon ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Wishing you love, luck and babydust for your tx.

Reality xx xx xx xx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi Sharon

I always started tx on Day 21 with down regging and during those 2 weeks AF was supposed to show up, which is did albeit very late.  The clinic scanned me to see what was going on and found that I had a cyst.

Your clinic will be able to give you a better idea tomorrow when you have your scan, it could be that your lining is always really thin and therefore you haven't needed to have a bleed.

^goodluck^

x x x x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts