Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a miscarriage on Clomid a couple of cycles ago.  I asked my GP to do Progesterone tests this cycle before I go back on the Clomid to check what my Prog levels really were.. The Consult I saw gave me Clomid based on a level of 3 on CD25 and my AF showed later that day.
I just got back my results and they were 34.8 nmol/L on CD18 and 47.4 on CD21 ( i thought I ov'd on CD16 but maybe it was earlier?).  AF is due in a couple of days when I'm suppposed to start taking it again.  But I'm concerned I don't really need it with those results.  I'm worried about the effects of Clomid if I have normal pg anyway.  Then again maybe those results could still be due to the clomid, although I last took it in Jan??  I asked my GP, but he had no idea.  I just tried my Consult but he is on holiday.  ANy advice anyone??
Thanks KEC xx

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's ok panic over.  My DH called up the consultant's registrar last night and he took more time to explain why the clomid than anyone has ever done.  My Consultant told me about taking it as I woke up from my lap and dye (I could hardly speak) and that was the last I saw of him. As I had some cycles that were 22 and 23 days long he says I most likely have problems with ovulation sometimes even though I may actually ovulate all the time.
So back on the demon pills when AF shows up
Thnks KEC XX

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.