Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi girls hope your okay,
ive asked this in the pcos bit but had no repies so far, i'm due to start clomid again soon if everything's okay,hopefully i'll be able to start clomid again now but what i want to know is do the nhs offer injections any more? as i thought the success rate were suppsed to be quite good.

thanks xx
caz x

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

Sorry, what injections do you mean ?

Take care
Natasha

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi thanks for replying,
I'm not sure what there called or anything but Ive seen it a few times when reading up about pcos it says the options of treatment and lists injections as one of the treatment options i think this might lists the actual names of the injections http://www.babystepsabc.co.uk/html/conception/pcos/pcos-fertility.htm

I'm not the the nhs offers it any more because of the high risk of multiplies

caz x

/links

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Do you mean Pergonal which is mentioned on that website ?  If so, I don't really know much about it to be honest but I would have thought Clomid would be the first thing to try you on as you've been prescribed it previously....especially if it's NHS due to cost as I'd imagine Pergonal injections is more expensive than Clomid.  Do you have particular reasons why you'd prefer Pergonal instead of Clomid ?

Why not discuss it with your consultant ?

Good luck
Natasha

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi thanks for replying,
just looking what the options are really, i don't mind being precribed clomid first i was just looking into what else i could try afterwards if that doesnt work! -and the success rates look quite good, and i was just curous to see it's something i could try and if they still do it
thanks again
caz x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts