Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This board really has given me faith that we are doing the right thing as far as chosing adoption! Haven't been coming on here very long but hearing everyones stories following their progress really does give me hope and encouragement! ;D

I know there is a lot of waiting with the whole adoption thing, but just reading through these posts (good and bad!) really does help!! :)
Also great to have answers from here about the 'little' questions that perhaps we haven't wanted to ask the SW yet!! 
Anyway, thats all I wanted to say  ;D  ^hugme^

Rachel xx

·
Registered
74 Posts
Rachel,

I can only double what you have just said.  I know I don't message much, but I do read all messages and it has given me endless optimism and hope and knowing that we are doing the right thing, with regards to letting IFT go and moving on.  Since we have, it's been nothing but positive news. :)

Like the majority on here, it was never the "pregnancy" I wanted, but just to have a family and finally I can see the light at the end of a very long and dark tunnell  ^reiki^ ^pray^

All the best to everyone on here.

Coops
xx

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was actually your 'we've been matched' posted that prompted me to post this on xx

·
Registered
806 Posts
Rachelbee - you're so right! These boards are just fab and I feel very lucky to be part of them!  Group hug!  ^Cuddle^  :) :) :)

lots of love to all
Sarah
xxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts