Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following on from keeping the cord/clamp do you still have you pee sticks??  Guessing answer is yes in most cases. I've got them from both Bel and this one.
MIL made a comment (nothing new there) when we were wathcing the prgramme about britains biggest families about why would you keep such a thing. I didn't say a word but have at least 5 here

·
Registered
416 Posts
I had a real hard time believing we got a BFP, and after the chemical pg on the first BFP we ever got we took to daily testing. I still have pee sticks from about 3 weeks of daily reassurance testing!

·
Premium Member
8,150 Posts
I've still got my 5 pee sticks, each with the different dates written on and I don't think I'll ever be able to throw them away  ::) (might think differently in 20 years time  ;D , I don't know!)

I've still got one from the positive I got earlier last year but miscarried - I really don't know why but I can't throw that one away either  :-\

:-*

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I still have mine! Was tempted to keep the digital one but decided that as the message had disappeared it wasn't worth it ;D

x

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Ive still got mine as well.  ::) ::) ::)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Yes I have all of mine in their keep sake boxes - just two for each girl. Can't bring myself to throw them away x x

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Yep....me too ....got about 10 of them !!! ..... ;D ;D ;D ;D

love Hope XXXXXx

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Yes still got mine... they make me smile every time I see them.  :)

xxx

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
Yep, and i only threw away my one from when i m/c after i got a bfp with M.  

·
Premium Member
4,658 Posts
I kept both of mine and have them in their keepsake boxes  ;D not sure what DS will think though, i suppose its totally gross for a boy  ;D

I did laugh at the biggest familes programme though when Mum handed it to the little girl without putting the cap on it first  ???  ;D

shelley x

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
still have mine,, too :)

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Still have mine too  :)

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Hi,

I still have mine from concieving Ella and i've also got the positive one i had from my twins that were ectopic/mc (that one is well hidden in the back of a drawer tho, cos bit sad) I look at Ella's quite often still amazed - how weird is that  ^idiot^  ;D i will try to keep it for ever, then give it to her  ;D

Yep, still got her clamp and a bit of cord too - Yuck!!

jo xx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Still have mine as well, although through the digital ones out as they were blank  ;)

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Me too! Far too special to throw away, as the negatives far outweigh the positives.

·
Registered
617 Posts
me too - i have T's but not A's, i am sure i will beable to part with it one day just not yet

·
Registered
600 Posts
Yep still got mine. Although the window has gone a bit yellow now....  ::)

Surferchick xxx

·
Registered
840 Posts
Hi

Yep, still got mine, i have done a diary for Brody for when he's bigger and it begins with 2 pg tests cellotaped to the first page, but being a boy, not sure what he's going to think when he's older  ;D

Couldn't throw them away though, may not get another!

Keri x

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Yup, got all of mine!

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
I never even took one! My clinic did bloods and it was sooo positive I never even did one!
So I've never had a positive home pg test...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts