Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the electric Grobag room thermometer, but I've just realised that the little cardboard room thermometers that you get free with a grobag sleeping bag have a handy clothing guide on the back.

Could anyone tell me what combination of clothing and tog value for sleeping bag you should have when the room temp is 20-24 degrees?

Many thanks, Katy x

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
20- 1 tog short sleeve body suit and PJ top
22- 1 tog and log sleeve body suit
24 1 tog short sleeve bodysuit

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Clare - you're a star!  I looked on the Grobag website but they only mention that they give them away free with every sleeping bag.  I threw mine away when I got the plug-in one, and forgot about the clothing guide. 

Thanks for the details ... I'd better dig out the 1-tog bag we were given, and dispense with Thomas's vest! 

Katy x

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
isabel is near enough in the 1 tog all yr in her room!  she has had her PJ's on and no vest for the past week or so.  If you want this one let me know Or can e-mail all the combinations

·
Registered
946 Posts
I have 3 of these, more than happy to send you 1. Let me know if you'd like 1.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
I found this on a website that sells Grobags. 

Hope this helps.

Ronnie
x

Attachments

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Ronnie - Thomas has gone to bed in just a vest and I'll put a babygro on after his last feed at 11pm.

Thanks for your kind offer too, Neeta!  However when I dug out the 1-tog sleeping bag that he was given when he was born, I found there was a clothing guide on the packaging.  I didn't think to look as I knew this was a Mothercare own-brand one; I thought it was only Grobags that gave the guidance.

The only trouble I'm having now is that because the new one is for 6-18 months there is a mountain of spare material at the bottom ... Thomas thinks it's hilarious to lift his legs up and down and flap it about  ;D  However he finally stopped playing around at about 7pm and went to sleep, so can't complain too much!

Katy x

Katy x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts