Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been using a Zita West affiliate, who is now on hols for 2 weeks, and the Zita West clinic have advised they are closed on Saturday through to Monday. I have ET on either Sat or Mon and would love to complete my acu course, given all the positive benefits in the press, but nowhere seems to be open.... :'( :-[ :'(

Does anyone know of an open clinic for pre and post ET this weekend?

Thanks

^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Have you tried the London Acupuncture Clinic in Harley St? They will want to see you once prior to transfer - maybe they can fit you in today or tomorrow for your initial consult. They are available 7 days a week for pre and post transfer appts. Google them, they have a web site. I've always found them to be really flexible. And cheaper than ZW.
Good luck
Krispi

·
Registered
78 Posts
I also recommend the London Accupuncture Clinic, I had treatment there during both my IVF treatment & more recently FET. Both were successful.  Sooo convenient for the ARGC too!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone - I'm sure I rang them and they told me they were closed over the bank holiday but I will try again tomorrow, as I really would like to have the pre and post acu for my peace of mind.....will let you know what they say..... ^hugme^ ^pray^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.