Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
Thought here would be a good place to post this.
I'm currently on clomid (3rd cycle) as AF is (was) due today/tomorrow.  I have a 2 year old DS.  I knew I was preg. with him way before AF was due as my boobs were horrendously painfull and I had wierd cramps.  Although I was in denial as didn't think it could happen so didn't test until I was 7 weeks!
Anyway, as the title asks........?  in my 2WW I'm getting disappointed way before AF due date as the same syptoms don't show themselves like they did before.  Does it necesarily work like that?  Whats everyone else's experiences?  My cons. told me to always test before next cycle of clomid even with AF, but I've never bothered, I hate POAS!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Both of my pregancies and symptoms were totally different.

Good luck  :)

Dee
xxx

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dee, did you know you were PG before you tested each time?

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
I was convinced I wasn't pregnant with my first - only took the test to shut DH up ::) oops...

With Amy I knew I was pregnant very early on... Both completely difference with symptoms and feelings.

Deb

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hi

Like Deb both pregnancies have been completely different - thank goodness as the first time was hell!!!

Ist time wasn't sure at test day but 2nd time had a feeling it would be positive!

Good luck

Annette

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Very early days for me, but so far both pregnancies have been very different... this time my symptoms are much more prominent ^zombie^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.