Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on stimms last cycle for 10 days. the embryos put back were pretty good and did result in a positive but sadly a early miscarriage. The first cycle i stimmed for 14 days and the embryos were very poor and fragmented with a negative result.

Does the amount of time you stimm affect the quality?

I am sure i have read somewhere that if the follies are slow to grow inside you then this can mean that they will not divide very fast. Is this true?

mand

·
Registered
856 Posts
mand said:
I was on stimms last cycle for 10 days. the embryos put back were pretty good and did result in a positive but sadly a early miscarriage. The first cycle i stimmed for 14 days and the embryos were very poor and fragmented with a negative result.

Does the amount of time you stimm affect the quality?

Yes, in some people it can do. Stims for about 10 days is good, any longer and there can be problems.

Good luck!

Peter

I am sure i have read somewhere that if the follies are slow to grow inside you then this can mean that they will not divide very fast. Is this true?

mand

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've been through the same thing.

It says sniffing is normally 12 days before starting injection not me I sniffed for 25 days.

It says injections 10 days not me I did the injections for 15 days!!

I only had 7 follicles (some people produce loads like 21) only 4 of them had eggs in only 2 fertilised - but they had problems with the incubator as the temperature outside was hotter than normal and the incubator went a degree warmer than should had - but they dont seem to be concerned about it!!

Anyway youre not the only one who has gone longer on the stimms and I have been chatting to another lady on here who have gone through the same thing and got a positive result and past the dangerous stage. But then we are all individuals and everyone is different!! All the best

Take care

Vix

1 - 3 of 3 Posts