Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just had iui and so I didn't think I could get OHSS - I thought it was only if you produced lots of follies - I had 3. Since I got my bfn tho I and af has started properly I have felt a bit odd. Down there feels very tender when I put tampons in, I am bloated, uncomfortable and have indigestion. I don't feel sick but I feel a bit dizzy and tired. To complicate matters though I have a bit of a bad chest and so that may be making me feel dizzy. Does this sound like OHSS?x

·
Registered
25 Posts
hi sweetie.
I suffered not so long since with same symptoms and it turned out to be all medication i was on and obviousley your period has arrived so that on top is going to make you feel crappy.
If your worried im sure your clinic will not mind you calling better to be safe.

hope your well soon

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much for reply x

·
Registered
912 Posts
Rachel are you peeing little and often and are you peeing not as much as you think you are drinking? Is your tummy very tender to touch? Drink plenty of water!!!!!!! If you are finding it hard to breath phone your emergency contact number you have and just tell them you are concerned about the symptoms you are getting don't risk it I held off and I ended up in hospital with OHSS!!

sarah x

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your concern Sarah. I feel a little better today - and waterworks seem fine! x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.