Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm 34, DH 30, ttc #2 for 2 years. DD is nearly 16.

Since coming off the pill (which I was on for 14 years to stop the pain) pain has been practically non-existent until the last 6 months. Now it seems to be getting worse. I am getting crippling ovary pain (that's how i describe it anyway) on day 2 (????) and moderate pain on day 14ish. The pain on day 2 is not period pain, nothing like it. Had a scan last year, showed cyst on right ovary (no pain at the time) also had Lap & Dye in Feb 04, which showed 'indirect' evidence of Endo. (In other words - he couldn't see any - but thinks it may be there because of damaged ligaments???? Tubes are apparently clear though - yet nothings happening. I have a prescription for Clomid - but haven't used it just yet as too stressed. Is it likely to give me more pain? (don't know if I could cope) Any advice very welcome.
Thanks xx :-\

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dear Netty Raci,

Sound like you are having a really rough time. Only advice I can give is if the pain is that bad then get it checked out, see your GP or a consultant where you had your lap done, if you haven't done so already. Hope you get to the bottom of what's causing it quickly.

All the best.

Deni

·
Registered
52 Posts
hi hun,

I wouldnt cross endo off your list.

The reason why you've had non-existent pain is due to you being on the pill for so long that it takes a while to leave your body / system and then suddenly your hit by all the pains and so on all over again :-(

I agree with Deni, go and see your gp and ask them to refer you to see a gyneacologist for them to carry out a laparoscopy. You may need several laps before you can be diagnosed with endo, so dont think it a no go if they do a lap and all is clear.

Hope this helps hun

x x

http://www.angelfire.com/rings/endo

x x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts